Reviews for Unwritten Love
C chapter 36 . 6/12/2014
Loved this!
impressed chapter 10 . 3/30/2014
Color me impressed. Although you probably haven't had a review in quite awhile maybe you've even forgotten about this story but I'd guess not, as a fellow writer I know I never would forget a story I have written. I just finished rereading the series from Alanna (my personal favorite) to Daine, to Kel of course, then I just finished Lady Knight and started reading Tricksters Choice when I kept thinking about how unsatisfactory the ending of it was. Well, Iit WAS a good ending for the people but you know what I'm talking about. Anyway, I decided to just look up some Kel and Dom fanfiction and after reading a few quitedreadful ones I found yours. Now if you have actually read this far, which I hope you have, I tend to talk a lot and rabbit trail but let me get to the point. GOOD JOB. If I didn't know any better I'd think you were Tamora Pierce in disguise, but good old Tammy would never spend this much time on writing about a romance between two different charecters. All in all I'm blown away and can't wait to finish the story :) You definitely have potential and I hope by now you are writing a book of your own. if you ever wanna talk books or writing I'm open. Email me at I'd love to chat.
Ellieandra chapter 36 . 8/7/2013
that was beautiful! so glad that I read it!
ziva10 chapter 36 . 1/30/2013
i love the ending it made me laugh and well be like yeeeeees
mtnikolle chapter 36 . 1/2/2013
Lovely story! A few canon clashes here and there, but hey, its wonderfully written fanfiction :)
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
This is brilliant.
WarriorKnight chapter 35 . 3/25/2012
This is honest the best and sweetest interpretation of

Kel and Dom's love story that I've ever read, and that's saying something. It's not a sudden love, or one that doesn'take sense; it's gradual and beautiful, and it completely makes sense.

Thank you for writing this!

Sincerely,

~WarriorKnight~
Marsbars chapter 36 . 1/19/2012
Ahhh! I loved it. I red the whole thing on one day-I couldn't put it down! Haha if I fail my biology test tomorrow, I'm blaming you! Haha
Guest chapter 17 . 1/19/2012
Great story so far! However the events are out of order a tad. The immortals war came way before Neal would have been there. He would have been 10, and in the unversity not a squire to Alanna. Other than that though, it's great!
miszhatter chapter 36 . 11/12/2011
really one of the best fanfiction i'd read! you wrote it as if it's just one of the missing part at tammy's books. two thumbs up!
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 36 . 9/1/2011
Thank you for writing this story! Love it! My favorite part; how you completely followed the books, but added your plot :D
Rowena Arum chapter 32 . 7/22/2011
Great chapter. I love how Neal's completely in the dark, though he's starting to put 2 and 2 together. Ican't wait for he's reaction. And how they finally said "I love you" was so sweet. Awesome story. Love it, love you, gotta go.
Rowena BaronErikandSnapelover chapter 18 . 7/21/2011
This is a cute chapter. I liked the grumbling men of the own. Also, just something a bout LOL. Did you know it looks like a drowning person?_lol_. Awesome story, love it, love you, gotta run.
TheWackedOne chapter 36 . 5/1/2011
aw! 3 that was SO CUTE!

good job.

i especially liked how you depended on the readers understanding and memory of the books, using quotes (and the memories that come with them) to fill in the gaps and connect your story, showing how the story is both written and Unwritten. very nice touch!

be well,

TWO
Person chapter 36 . 4/13/2011
This is the BEST Fanfic I have ever ead i hope your proud! everything flowed and it was very well written!