Reviews for Broken
Nicky chapter 14 . 11/16/2015
I cried a lot. I love this story. Makes me think of last heartache for a friend who left me. She had a lot of pain herself. I guess she wasn't in her right mind. Neither was I. Anyway. I'd love to read more from you. Thanks.
Nicky chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Nommel? Craig's last name is Tucker.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/10/2014
One of the best Creek fics out there! Loved it!
Wolfheart4 chapter 14 . 7/3/2013
That... was really great. It was heartbreaking, written well and really cute and sad at the same time!

It was really wonderful, I don't know how I didn't find this sooner!
splover 55 chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
Poor poor kennhy!
splover 55 chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
OMGOTH A KENNY TWEEK CRAIG TRYANGLE!
AidanG chapter 14 . 4/10/2012
god damn it i really need to stop staying up all night reading fanfic lol loved the entire story D
pennywhistles chapter 14 . 7/8/2011
me at chapter 12: Don't you cry

me in the beginning of 13: DAMN IT, sami, don't you fucking cry!

me when Craig started crying: FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK /sobbing.

aaah this was so cute and really fluffy and i bawled when craig did. crying craig is like my weakness.

i adored this.
One Last Movie chapter 14 . 1/14/2011
Great work!
powerpuffs621 chapter 14 . 9/9/2010
I loved this story...

Well, actually I am now a fan of all your work. :D

I have never read this pairing before this, except in crush, and it is amazingly fantastic.

AND! PROPS FOR CHRISTOPHE'S SHOVEL! WOOT!
The Quiet Shadow XVII chapter 14 . 4/2/2010
OMG, THIS WAS SO AMAZING.

I wanted to cry, though.

Poor Tweek.

And poor Craig.

Lol, I took a picture of the

CRAIGTWEEK

EQUALS

LOVE

and it is now my phone's background.

GREAT JOB, LOVELY.
Creek chapter 14 . 7/14/2009
I swear you,this was the most awesome Story that i have ever read! It was so beautiful! You have an awesome talent!

Truly love that Story
RisaShootingStar chapter 6 . 5/31/2009
Oh my gosh! This is my favorite chapter! No Clyde! You should drink Monster! XD I think this chapter was adorably cute! Keep at it my dear!
Droid of Destruction chapter 6 . 5/13/2009
Dude. Sorry if this is a little harsh, but making Tweek crush on some other, completely different dude the day after a breakup is just so.. fail. In the first chapter, he said he loved Craig and all, so I doubt that's even possible, if it's human at all. Most people would feel hurt in at least a few days after a breakup, even if they actually loathed the guy who dumped them.

You're probably thinking that I should finish this thing before I pour out all these complaints, and I doubt you'll make Tweek end up with Kenny anyway, but this was just too stupid. Sorry.

Also, the line "(...) feeling nothing but the pain of a shattered heart" could sound less poetic. When the rest of the story is written in a pretty simple style, suddenly inserting some deep sentences in-between it all makes it kind of silly. Other than that, you write well enough.

I hope you gained some wisdom from this critical comment, because that was really my only intention. I did not purposefully mean to offend you, I'm just pretending to be a critic. Be a man and shake it off.
Itachi. Oh Enka chapter 14 . 5/1/2009
I loved it.

I don't know why - but I cheered at the Christophe's shovel part, just expecting him to come over like, "WHERE ZE FUCK IZ MY SHOVEL YOU SILLY BEETCHES?" With Gregory by his side XDD;;

Adorable story; emotional and beautiful x3