Reviews for So I've Heard
Juliakaze26 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I totally agree...they are perfect...so yeah...
Chocoholic chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I will probably scream if you don't get more on
ShantelCall26 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I hate Bella 2 I like this fic tho )
mundaneboy chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Amen to hating Bella, because as I heard in another fanfic, she's less interesting than a bag of cat poo
DragonMasterOf10 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
omg this is SOO cute!I especially love it because it seems like Jacob is the dominant one in the relationship :3 I don't know why but I just love submissive edward. he's so cute and shy XD oh sorry i'm starting to ramble.

I was a little dissapointed to see that this was only a one shot :( I think it would make an awesome story, you know, Jake finally knows when edward's bday is and he would probably want to throw a party. But, edward being edward, would refuse it XD
LovelySpiral chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Ha :D Sparkly boys blind... SPARKLY GUYS ONLY LIKE OTHER GUYS
TeukieWookie chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This was the first edwardXJacob story i have ever read. LOVE IT!
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Oh my god! Ur awesome! I hate bella and love jakeward slash! ja ne!
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
i so agree with you on the a/n im not fond of bella and im a huge slash fan

fic was so cute the ending had my cracking up
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Cute! :)
PepermintBark chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Aw that was SO cute! and man so am i! I LOATH Bella! Uggh oh and jacob and edward WOULD make a good couple!
SimplyKey chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
EW! lol, i was kinda looking into something funny that jacob did to edward and he couldnt do something back cuz bella didnt want him to. lol never thought of this..*shudders* i cant even picture them like that in my mind...only wrestling with bella in the back ground trying to stop them and em laughing at her while alice brushes her hair and the wolves are cheering jacob on. is a friend fight htought just to see whose strongest. lol never saw them together as in actually together *shudders again* anyways it was very detailed.
Hey chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
It was so sweet and cute. i agree, they are good together... Loved the story
GreenVelcroTechnology-2 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
PLEASE WRITE MORE EDWARD/JACOB. there aren't enough fanfics out there. :D
PirateNinjaSavvy chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
That was cute.

Now I have a question, who do you see as the top, and who as the bottom

?