Reviews for Beyond Alpha
Justme78 chapter 9 . 11/3/2016
Your fight scenes are really well thought out. This has been a great read so far, keep up the great work!
Justme78 chapter 5 . 11/1/2016
Just want you to know that I love your story, I've been so focused on DBZ, Naruto, and HunterxHunter I forgot how much I love SF. When alpha first came out, I played with Sakura a lot, but was frustrated she wasn't stronger. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 42 . 10/18/2016
Did you stop writing completely? or do you post somewhere else?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/12/2016
awesome chapter
Krolikson chapter 42 . 10/4/2016
Finally caught up xD Simply loving the characters and interactions, can't wait to see what happens next !
Esquire-man chapter 42 . 10/2/2016
You are simply not getting enough credit for the work you have done here. Hopefully it's not dragging you down, just know that there are some who really enjoys your story and the directions you have taken it !
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 42 . 10/1/2016
I'm glad to see this updated!
Hardlight chapter 41 . 9/9/2016
It's friday and it's sunny outside, reasonably a perfect time to reconnect with street fighting xD
KasugaRomio chapter 41 . 9/8/2016
I can't unsee those characters from their game physiques now o,o Glad to see you came back to this !
Esquire-man chapter 41 . 9/4/2016
This is a nice surprise, a lot of great stories have been resurfacing lately after a lengthy hiatus xD You among them ofcourse !
ghost anime chapter 40 . 1/19/2016
Man I wished this was finished. This is the best street fighter fic out their. Really hop you finish this sometime.
Krolikson chapter 25 . 7/24/2015
My favorite street fighter fiction. Thank you for all the work you put into it !
sfxtekkengirl chapter 30 . 4/27/2015
i love this story! i like how you added in different characters and switched the focus from woutime to time :) i really would like to see sean come back soon, you write him SO good! heheh, i wonder... will sean crush on sakura when he meets her? LOL
also great job adding yun and yang! they rock.
plz update soon, loving this story!
Dr.Sugarcakes chapter 40 . 9/10/2014
Truly an awesome work of fiction ! So much, even going beyond the games. Finally can get some sleep. Please don't stop writing !
KasugaRomio chapter 30 . 9/6/2014
I got my Street Fighter fever back XD and your story hits all the right places !