Reviews for A Picture is Worth a Thousand Dents
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Best mental picture. EVER. hahaha
Octopus Fine chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
CARAMELLDANSEN, HOLY CARP! :O

You, my friend, are brilliant. xD

Blue, 'Sides, and Sunny caramelldansen WIN.
Novamyth chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Okay, I can see something embarrassing happened... but what were they dancing too? What exactly did Bluestreak do?
Moonpiper chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
The images of Sunstreaker, Bluestreak and Sideswipe standing in a line, arms over their heads, hands flapping like little wings, swinging their afts from side to side with the beat.

OMG, forget Prowl. I think my brain broke with this mental image. *giggles hysterically*
Culture Shock in Berlin chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Sunny. Sides. And Blue. Caramelldansen.

TAHT IS SO BLOODY BRILLIANT! Makes me have flashbacks to when me and my friend did the caramelldansen randomly at a friends party XD

But man, did this make me LOL! Usually I just snicker, but this - this is golden! RUN TRACKS RUN! SUNNY'S GOING TO MURDER YOU!

Extreme wicked pissah! God damn this is brilliant!

*rotflmao*

Bandit
Zab Jade chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
(laughs) This was really cute.
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
ha ha ha good one
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
hahahaha thatz just so wrong bluestreak defeinetly shouldnt have internet access hahahaha :p
starfire201 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
To paraphrase a favorite movie quote of mine, some things are worth dying for. Great chuckles.
Reality Obscured chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Please PLEASE tell me that was the Caramelldansen! That's what I got the image of! I laughed so fraggin' hard!
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Funny story!
hidamari chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Caramelldansen! LOLOL XD
cmdrtekk chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
*smiles and grins*

Thanks for posting, this was a cute little feel good story.

Thanks for the chuckle this morning.
Dreamchylde chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Oh my gawd! You saw that little flash animation with Sunny and Sides! Adding Blue into the picture would make it just that more endearing!