Reviews for Contrast
Crimson Vixen chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Hey there! I'm super late on a review and I know this and I'm sorry about that. Been really busy and now I'm trying to catch up. Hope this review will still mean something to you.

I like the reference to color instead of the names, it adds a little.. idk, zest or something. Gives me a more vivid image I think. And sometimes it's not to avoid the build up and cut right to the cut and dry of the story. I mean, we're already where we want to be - the juice of the plot. Short stories are good for that.

I like your dialogue very much, btw. I'm kinda picky about the things people say sometimes in fics. Yours, for example, seems a lot more real and thus, believable than most. By that I mean it makes sense for someone to say 'we're on a sidewalk' more than "oh god this place is a hot place to do this" like some people will do. And the responses are short and sarcastic and smartass and so its IC.

I dunno, I like short fics like this for when my eyes are tired but im still in the mood for a good read.

All in all I say there this was a good piee of work, tho mebbe the first paragraph can be made only a TAD less confusing, but nothing that takes away from the overall feel of the fic. Lovelove it.
Arrow.Aero.Air chapter 1 . 7/4/2008