Reviews for Circus of Night
Yoroichicat chapter 18 . 1/12
omg please update!
inuyashamunkey chapter 17 . 12/3/2014
bye as in, RIP me, bye? naw, this is not happening
inuyashamunkey chapter 13 . 12/3/2014
... nooooooooooo
Mags1st chapter 18 . 10/21/2014
So I'm hooked now and there is no continuation ... just typical of me :D. Anyway very good :) Would be very appreciated if you continue it
NxPierrotxQ chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
By any chance you're gonna finish this story?
Because it's really interesting to read and i want to know what will happen and how will it end... Q-Q
LDK chapter 19 . 7/9/2014
Nooooo, this isn't a chapter!? I need another chapter! This story is absolutely amazing. Allen's psychology suddenly rationalised to Lenalee by her own experience with sexual abuse was eye-opening. The entire concept of this story is unique and intense. Allen remembering Kanda's name... Oh man! I really would like to see what the circus master did to him, what memories he has left, how he acts toward Kanda, everything! You left such a massive cliffhanger! So please, pleeease update soon. Fantastic story, thank you so much for writing this.
Zerberuz chapter 19 . 6/3/2014
Please continue the story, it is so good 3
Tanpopout chapter 18 . 5/1/2014
kyahaaahahaha... how come they met after 18 chap... LOVE THIS!
love bakanda and lewd allen... :O ...

#keep calm and waiting patiently
HinaChama chapter 19 . 4/13/2014
helloo!
If I may ask something?
Will you still continue this fanfiction? I love it soooo much :3
But it's already been sooooo long since you last posted something for this story :C
SerenadeInTheMoonlight chapter 19 . 2/27/2014
I don't think I've read something as frustrating and as fascinating as this story. My god I want to know what happens next. Every time a chapter ended I had to go to the next one too know what happened. You're an amazing author and I can't wait to see more of your brilliant writing.
Wolvena chapter 19 . 12/26/2013
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY! I find it twisted. Not a bad twisted though! A good twisted! Therefore I really enjoy it! Please update! Please!
Kei-Kat chapter 19 . 11/19/2013
Please please please update!
xfireflyskyx chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
This is probably one of the most imaginative fan fictions I have ever read. Wonderful.
May-Ruzuki chapter 19 . 9/26/2013
I want to commission you to finish this story... .
michiyukivi chapter 19 . 9/23/2013
I love how you change povs on characters. I enjoy listening from other characters perspective. They feel human the way you write them! I hope you can update soon, I would love to read the end of your great story!