Reviews for Circus of Night
jesus Christ...
oh...hell...
WordsLeftBehind chapter 18 . 4/25
I love this story so much! I know it's been awhile since you've updated it, but it's one of the best stories I've read, especially since it's Yullen, which tends to be badly written. So, I hope that you haven't dropped it.
I really like the way you write; it's suspenseful, creepy and fun to read. The plot is killing me. So much suspense, and I'm dying to see what the Circus Master did to Allen.
kate-sama chapter 18 . 1/3
This is becoming really good. More please!
Shadow Spears chapter 18 . 11/23/2015
OMG THIS IS THE BEST FREAKIN VERSION OF -MAN I'VE EVER READ BY FAR! ITS SO DARK, SO TWIST, SO SEXY, SO MUCH SUSPENSE IT LITERALLY BLOWS MY FREAKIN MIND AWAY! I WANT ANOTHER CHAPTER ASAP!
Michi chapter 18 . 10/13/2015
Love this! Hope you update soon! QvQ
I also see some flashbacks. Like did he and Kanda use to have a thing and broke up? Hmmmm, I could be wrong but this is what I'm getting at from the chapters.
Keep up the good work!
faithel the bunny fairy chapter 18 . 7/6/2015
Wow this is so good! Please update soon. It's been a over a year and a need more chapters! Pretty pretty please?!
guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Amazing story when will you update? By any chance has this story been inspirated by a manga called "The sea bed of night?"
Inuyasharocks01862 chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
I swear this story is bad for my health
Inuyasharocks01862 chapter 18 . 3/21/2015
Ahhh, update plz, this story is awesome
Inuyasharocks01862 chapter 3 . 3/20/2015
Damn it all my makeup is running *wipes eyes* poor Allen, if I was in his place, the first thing i'd do if I got the chance would be to try and kill myself cause I wouldn't be able to live like that.
Yoroichicat chapter 18 . 1/12/2015
omg please update!
inuyashamunkey chapter 17 . 12/3/2014
bye as in, RIP me, bye? naw, this is not happening
inuyashamunkey chapter 13 . 12/3/2014
... nooooooooooo
Mags1st chapter 18 . 10/21/2014
So I'm hooked now and there is no continuation ... just typical of me :D. Anyway very good :) Would be very appreciated if you continue it