Reviews for Keeper of the Golden
ShadowPillow chapter 7 . 10/30/2014
This is a great story; I hope you continue it :)
Carcrash87 chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
Gaaaah Plx update I really love this story
alchemyfreak42 chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
please pick this story back up; it's really good and I want more of it!
Regina lunaris chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
wow! Great Chapter! I really love your story so far! I hope the next chapter comes out soon!
f.tastarossa chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
gahhh
impressive
can't wait for update XD
f.tastarossa chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
who come to visit?
gahh very good as always XD
f.tastarossa chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
wow love the name of chapter XD
ahh I'm so excited
December-the-6th chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
This story is so amazing! I really hope you'll update it someday... :)
noxnemo chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
This story is really interesting, I hope you update soon
Mischievious Kitsune chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
Love this story but I have a question. Is this a no pairing fic because while it does say parental!Roy for Ed and Al it seems more of RoyEd with a dash of parental!RoyAl. To me Ed just seems too mature and independent to need a parental figure in Roy. Oh well can't wait for the next chapter!
BrokenBloodDrops chapter 7 . 1/20/2010
Oh, my... That was quiet cool to read. Your story certainly fits its' genre.
Cynthia chapter 7 . 8/17/2009
please UP DATE! T_T
Cynthia chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
OH MY GOSH! I love this story so much, i'm waiting for the next update, and i like your idea about Ed being the 'supervisor' once, and rich

i simply love your story.
Aimi-chan chapter 7 . 2/27/2009
Very interesting! I'm really curious as to what the problem is. I hope to see more Roy and Ed interaction! I think the summary said it was parental but I feel more romance than parent in their relationship. Al, on the other hand, could pass for parent relations with Roy. Ed seems too grown up and independent, which he is and I hope he'll stay that way too. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
cain aidan chapter 7 . 1/19/2009
ohh you have to update really really really soon! i loovee the plot of this story! i cant wait to read the next chapter na no da :3!