Reviews for Fetch
:D i like this one too.
Booklvr.Annie chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I liked this. Good fic.
Marlicat chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I'm feeling a little bit WTF right now, but it was still amazing. :D
Chlerek chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Cute as hell!
kipper chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
lovely story. very sweet.
mj chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
good chapter ,make another
littlemissvixen chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
i loved it, i just wish there was more to go along with it! one chapter is very teasing!
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Go..." she said, pointing in the vague direction of another street. "Go and do doggy things..."

If he were not in dog form, he would have winked at her, as it was, he cocked his head in amusement, certain his eyes were showing how very funny he found her insinuations.

"Go!" She said more forcibly.

Tail hanging between his legs

lmfao funny

The only question that he could think of, the only thing running through his mind, was why did she care what he was like in human form, when she had never met him?

Though she recognised him, she found it incredible, astounding, that this was the same man whom she had hugged goodbye four years ago on top of the astronomy tower at Hogwarts school.

You wouldn't be mugged. Not with Snuffles to look out for you..

aww so cute

"Never met me?" Sirius supplied helpfully. She smiled and nodded. "Well," he whispered softly. "You've met me now." He cupped her face lightly. "You've changed from that buck toothed little girl into something quite incredible," he informed her adoringly.

She blushed. "Why did Snuffles bring me here?"

darling none of that makes sence. they have so met. lmfao

all I know is that when you whispered in Snuffles' ears, I was one jealous bastard."

She giggled helplessly and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Bad dog." She whispered.

"Punish me..." he muttered, capturing her lips softly and steering her towards the sofa.

"I will."

"Fetch me a stick; Fetch me a stone; Fetch me a man I can call my own." He looked at her, one ear cocked. She smiled. "Maybe you're not such a clever dog after all," she whispered, though there was no mistaking the regret in her voice. He watched her for several moments, then walked forwards and bit lightly at the hem of her skirt, tugging her gently. She frowned. "What is it Snuffles?" She sighed.

lol aw cute

cute story love
GitaMerah chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Aww. That was so sweet!
pelespen chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Oh, what a lovely one-shot!
BlueEyedDragonChild chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Wow this was amazing! I loved it!
Cassie-D1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
ah...that was cute!
Chazzabelle chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Cute! Is all i can say!
xxTunstall Chickxx chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Haha! That was adorable, I don't really read a lot of Harry Potter, when I saw this in my inbox I threw it out, but as it as deleting it, I caught Hermione and Sirius, I like stories with weird couples so I went and un-deleted it. And now I have read it. Lovely, loved it and found it very nicely written. Nicely planned out too.

Keep Writing,

xxTunstall Chickxx
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
This story was awesome and I hope that you consider writing more to it.