Reviews for Darkness
PopcornWolf10 chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Can you please write another chapter in which Mikeys brothers see him and Master Splinter come back and Splinter scolding tgem
GirlforGod99 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
using helped a lot. This story was so cute.
Sika chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Wow, his bros are mean!
I wish there was an ending with the others seeing that mikey actually did win the dare and realized that this dare almost killed him

Other than that this is so cute and reminds me of my own brother, heh
nim draug chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
awwwwww full of fluff!
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Wow. That was a cute story about how Mikey overcame his fear. Splinter's right though that he could've done it a better way. It reminds me of when Leo conquered his fear of heights, though he had Splinter's help on that one. Great job on this. You're a very good writer. I'm sure Splinter will probably punish the ones who dared Mikey though.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
Cynlee chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Woo-hoo, I really really liked this story!
LenniluvsBrian chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
Hehe. Poor Mikey. I feel so bad 4 him. I knew his brothers would get him in trouble some how. Plz hurry & write more fics. I've read ALL urs & luv them SO much. Well, adios! KTBSPA & KTNTPA!
Kat chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
Awwww, this was such a cute story, and it starred my favorite character from TMNT. Reading this and a few other stories make me realize how much I enjoyed the show.
Kat chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
Lyric's Angel chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
This was very good! Mikey is my favorite turtle so can you write some more good stories about him?
hexAdecimal chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
ooo awsome story
Azure Turtle chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
Hey Machias! Loved this fic as much as Turtle Pox! Again, very kawaii ) I'll read some more when I have time! Keep up the good work!
Comix28 chapter 1 . 11/16/2001
Ahh! You did write another one! Mwahahahah yay! This one was awesome as well! You have all of their personalities down packed. And little Mike is so adorable! I wish I had a plushie of him so I could have cuddled him while reading your story. :o) You're writing is wonderful and I look forward to more of your work. Keep it up pwease!

*starts to chat more fics...more fics...more fics* :o)
anime girl chapter 1 . 10/25/2001