Reviews for Scorpius Malfoy and the Improbable Plot
I just read this for the hundredth time and I couldn't stop laughing!
You know it's been well over ten years and I still have this story downloaded on my computer. Well over ten years and it has escaped every purge of mine to get rid of old stories I no longer connect to. I still find myself rereading it over and over every few months, usually sparked by a random line suddenly appearing in my mind and in an instant I know what I am doing later. I know what happens but the voice and the characters are everything I wanted out of a contituation of the original series. Certain moreso after the play that should not be named. I just wanted to say how much I love this story and the fact that is still makes me laugh, which really is the highest compliment there is. I know you have be long gone for awhile but I hope the future is bright for you and I just wanted to thank you for bringing this creation into the world.
I think that instead of pink hair, a pale strawberry blonde color might be more realistic
JPugs chapter 19 . 1/28
I know it’s been almost eight years since you updated but it would make my year if you finished this story.
WorshipperOfFics chapter 19 . 1/6
This is comic gold.
I have never laughed so much in my entire life.
Thank you!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/22/2017
Goddamit, you beautiful bastard, have you let this DIE?! I WAS crying from laughter, but now I'm boarding on actual tears of paiiiin! Moar!

Please? *angelic look of innocent pleading*
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2017
I am now dead and I'm fanfiction heaven! THIS KILLED ME!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2017
THESE CHAPTER TITLES! Legit killing me;)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2017
This is the most brilliant piece of brilliance that my eyes have ever seen, though, I may have some broken ribs from laughing so hard
Fred Weasly chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
This was reccomended as one of the top 7 harry potter fanfictions. You should be proud!
snivellivellus chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
Hello, I'm so sorry to be a bother but did you happen to take down a fic of yours that was titled "Must Be Love" that featured the Hermione/Severus pairing? So sorry if this is completely inappropriate. Thank you.
Owen Copper chapter 19 . 9/28/2017
NECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCYNECROMANCY
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 2 . 9/15/2017
Punishment. Beautiful.
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
Spectacular.
diesedame chapter 19 . 9/13/2017
This is hilarious! I typically don't like crackfics but this is acceptable for me! I really like it and it kept me giggling every paragraph. I don't know if you've given up on this, but I hope you don't. This is a gem.
1,376 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »