Reviews for Scorpius Malfoy and the Improbable Plot
Harriet chapter 1 . 6/11
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT
Emma chapter 1 . 6/6
This... is... AMAZING! And hilarious. It's very well-written, something I have a hard time finding in fanfictions, and it offers a great sense of seriousness mixed with humor. Very well done!
nope not your father chapter 1 . 5/14
My love for this fic is deeper than edgy YouTube comments. 11/10, would (and will) recommend
fudginglygorgeou chapter 5 . 5/8
omg this storie is tots amazing b
hurricanesass chapter 19 . 5/6
I love you forever and ever. I have to study for a 100 multiple-choice test, and I just cannot stop laughing hysterically at everything in this fic. I will literally give you my first-born(and any other children that may or may not follow) for you to continue this- wait. Hold on. Will you raise them like the various progeny of the Potters, Weasleys, and the Malfoys? In that case, take them all! Much thanks for the break you provided me from the mind-numbingly boring reading I have yet to finish!
emily4498 chapter 19 . 3/29
this is hilarious, keep it up!
I just read this for the hundredth time and I couldn't stop laughing!
You know it's been well over ten years and I still have this story downloaded on my computer. Well over ten years and it has escaped every purge of mine to get rid of old stories I no longer connect to. I still find myself rereading it over and over every few months, usually sparked by a random line suddenly appearing in my mind and in an instant I know what I am doing later. I know what happens but the voice and the characters are everything I wanted out of a contituation of the original series. Certain moreso after the play that should not be named. I just wanted to say how much I love this story and the fact that is still makes me laugh, which really is the highest compliment there is. I know you have be long gone for awhile but I hope the future is bright for you and I just wanted to thank you for bringing this creation into the world.
I think that instead of pink hair, a pale strawberry blonde color might be more realistic
JPugs chapter 19 . 1/28
I know it’s been almost eight years since you updated but it would make my year if you finished this story.
WorshipperOfFics chapter 19 . 1/6
This is comic gold.
I have never laughed so much in my entire life.
Thank you!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/22/2017
Goddamit, you beautiful bastard, have you let this DIE?! I WAS crying from laughter, but now I'm boarding on actual tears of paiiiin! Moar!

Please? *angelic look of innocent pleading*
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2017
I am now dead and I'm fanfiction heaven! THIS KILLED ME!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2017
THESE CHAPTER TITLES! Legit killing me;)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2017
This is the most brilliant piece of brilliance that my eyes have ever seen, though, I may have some broken ribs from laughing so hard
1,382 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »