Reviews for Scorpius Malfoy and the Improbable Plot
Evarria chapter 19 . 7/22
Wow I really hope you continue paying this self-indulgent crack because this is pure gold.
Poppysmic7 chapter 19 . 7/21
YOU! Update this! Oh my GOD! I did not expect this, I did not expect this at all. It starts funny, next-genish sort of way and then BAM! Throw in the alternative universe and shit had hit the fan. Pure geniusness this is.
Priya Ashok chapter 19 . 7/15
Excellent story. Thank you.
GuesssWho chapter 3 . 7/13
LOL Great conversation the Blacks aren't having there.
fanfics4fun chapter 11 . 6/26
This fic is brilliant! I laugh way too hard when I read it. Lol. All My Aurors still cracks me up. It's priceless! XD

Lily's more entertaining than she has any right to be, Harry's inner monologues/thoughts are rediculous and glorious.
And Scorpious is the icing on an already sweet cake.

I really want to see that serious fic you mentioned this was based off of. Crack is fun, but I'dve loved to see an actual non-crack next gen fic from you.

I hope you're doing well wherever you are, and that you've found success in the real world.
rude-prude chapter 5 . 6/9
Oh my god I love Ginny and Harry as parents. Why is scorpius there? Is he friends with Albus or something?
AuntieMummy chapter 18 . 5/16
Alas, my exultant delight over your exhilarating, make-em-laugh tale of wonder has failed to summon an ending to this marvelous magnificence. Nevertheless, I must sincerely thank you for sharing your story! So, Thanks! ;-)
AuntieMummy chapter 17 . 5/16
I'm having So many happy thoughts as a result of this spectacular laugh fest! Thank you! (And I liked the Epilogue, too!)
AuntieMummy chapter 16 . 5/16
THIS STORY CONTINUES TO BRING ME CAPSLOCK JOY. Thank you!
AuntieMummy chapter 5 . 5/15
I come back to this story periodically because it makes me so happy. Thank you!
Redery chapter 2 . 5/4
You liked the epilogue? Wow first one I've met who did. It was horrendous imo. Ron and Hermione? Ugh. I still think Ginny love potioned Harry. Though point on Harry being an awesome dad
Redery chapter 1 . 5/4
This is amusing
Taly-chan chapter 17 . 3/31
THIS is a public hazard. I'm bound to be dumped into the nearest looney bin the next time I try to kill time in the train by reading it. Prize to you: you are a meta amuser: those that didn't step back terrified of the possibility of my insanity being catching, threw bemused smiles to my hyena impersonation.
bleeb90 chapter 5 . 3/31
This fic is epic.
A random guy chapter 1 . 3/23
I LOVE IT! It's so incredibly awesome and funny and my head is exploding-BOOOOOOOM!
1,309 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »