Reviews for Scorpius Malfoy and the Improbable Plot
T. Alana M chapter 13 . 5/20
I love this fic and its numerous noodle incidents. It's like you stick random words in a blender, arrange them to be grammatically but illogically sound, and loose them on the page. It's beautiful, really, and I hope you update it.
dleeldy60 chapter 9 . 5/20
I like it, what a great twist, a parallel universe, and Snape is alive!
Fizzy chapter 1 . 5/18
You are an unstoppable GENUIS!
StarrySkyLaza chapter 19 . 5/10
Every bit of this, every single letter, is pure, solid gold. Absolutely amazing, you are Minas.
Nikki Pond chapter 14 . 4/29
Oh my gawd! I have been waiting for Draco and wow!
Nikki Pond chapter 9 . 4/29
hAHAHAHA
WolfOfLilacs chapter 19 . 4/26
The conclusion I have drawn is that Yakko, Wakko, and Dot have nothing on Harry's kids, and should thus appropriately shamed of themselves.
era chapter 19 . 4/20
What happens to harry?
sarahsezlove chapter 19 . 4/19
Darn, I wish this was finished.
SarahOlivier chapter 3 . 4/17
Teddy would be in Gffyindor not Hufflepuff
Nightfallrising chapter 1 . 3/12
Scorpius is fantastic. That other thing it's not only Just Revenge but a completely appropriate response to JKR's There Must Always Be An Infant War Orphan With A Godfather syndrome.
Haruna Pan chapter 19 . 2/4
Oh, I didn't think I would enjoy this 'thing', er story, as much as I actually did! I laughed like a hyena on crack and probably scared my family and my neighbors. Oops?
More please and thank you!
T. Alana M chapter 19 . 2/1
Please, please update this.
T. Alana M chapter 11 . 2/1
This. Is. The. Most. Hilarious. Thing. Ever.
If it's not complete yet - please update!
K4RLY3 chapter 19 . 1/6
I am devestated that the story doesn't continue from here. It's been the funniest thing I've read in so long, and there was so much I wanted to know! Does Lily inevitably sneak in and destroy Voldemort's remaining sanity along with the Death Eaters', and rescue her family? How much more ridiculous can the Potter boys' explanations be? This was a fantastic read and I'm sad it's not finished :/
1,274 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »