Reviews for Hugs
M. Louise E chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Nicely done and well written. I enjoyed this. :D
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Yeah, I agree, but I also agree that they are Gibbs' (unofficially) adopted kids. Great job!
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Good job!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
She reluctantly found him to have the most charming smile and a wicked sense of humor. He wasn't afraid of her unlike many of the new probies, but never got too smart-assed either. HE SO HAS ALL OF THOSE THINGS.

Another cute little story.

I love them as brother/sister ytoo.

And didn't think they clicked at first.
Khiela Cadona chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I just can't get over the sheer brilliance of Abby thinking she trained the "whelp". Makes me burst into random giggles just thinking about it (:

I enjoyed reading this, so thanks for sharing!
Madances chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I liked it. Tracy
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Awesome job !
Net Sparrow chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
That was amazing. And lovely. I like the comparison with a shy whelp.
msdarque chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
This is definitely rather an interesting take how they became friends, and I like it. Feels natural.

Congrats! Lots of stars!
Literatifan4eva chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Good story, I really enjoyed it
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I don't see them clicking right away either, and I totally see Tony needing to be trained in platonic hugging.
Cat and NCIS Obsessed chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I love that scene in Kill Ari (Part II), one of the saddest but nicest parts of that episode. You're definitely right about them being completely different (just think about how they imagine Kate).

They also balance each other out: "He wasn’t afraid of her unlike many of the new probies, but never got too smart-assed either."

Loved this story.
Gail Cregg chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I enjoyed that. You got to love Abby's stubborn persistence.
diana teo chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
All "Yum" said.(contented sigh)
Random Flyer chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Hey! I really love this story you did about Abby and Tony. I think it would be wicked cool if you did an expanded version of this story, maybe took the first half when they meet or something. I think that would be really cool since I haven't seen many extanded stories focusing on the whole Tony/Abby brother/sister thing.