Reviews for Tomorrow will be better, I swear!
BelladonasMom chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Creepy but cool! Wow that was deep. I liked it...a lot.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
creepy... very good!
Fick Chick chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I've been wondering lately what it would be like if Ianto had managed to cure Lisa since I've never found a fic where that happened, but I never imagined this outcome. It was very original. Bravo.
Ender's Fangirl chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Hmmmm... I really don't know what to this. It's brilliant and creative, I'll give you that, but... I guess this piece kind of leaves me speechless.
Jadziwine chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
i wouldn't kick Ianto out of bed either! loved it! the poor pizza girl, but yayyy Ianto being happy and Jack getting some still! xoxo
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Creepy! Just far-out, wildly creepy! I love this - when I realised what had actually happened down in the vault, chills ran rampant up & down my spine and between the gooseflesh on my arms and the hair on the back of my neck standing on end, I looked like a porcupine! This is just amazing! Well done!
Royal Lady Emma chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Absolutely bloody spooky - chills down my spine at the bedroom conversation - goosebumps - oh, my God! Not Ianto!
madwriter223 -TF chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Kinda creepy, considering, but still nice. Happy Ianto had me smiling. XD
paper.creations chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
-laughs- That was amazing! Happier for Ianto, yes, for Owen, not so much. Ahh, that was great. Ianto and Lisa, body-hopping for the rest of time, together and in love. How bizarre.

Loved it!

-Maggie
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
seriously...my only reaction was a stunned O_O face. *very dazed what the heck just happened look* _ very nicely written tho, from a very unique veiwpoint. dont think i've ever read a fic like this before, but definatly possible. the end confused me though...so ianto and lisa...transfered their brains to two other bodies?
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
You killed Ianto.

Thanks for writing.
Solsbury Girl chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Wow. Don't know how I missed this when you first posted. I'm a sucker for a good "After Cyberwoman" story. And this was really well crafted. A great read. Disturbing but hey, that's fine; that's the beauty of fan fiction - let's you play with ideas.

There seems to be rather a lack of good stories appearing on the Torchwood site at the moment, so it was a breath of fresh air to find a gripping story whose ending was never guessable.
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
...

I honestly dont know whether to love this story, or be incredablly disturbed by it!

Happier? Maybe from Ianto's POV (who has clearly gone kind of insane in this fic!) but not anyone elses! I'm assuming the "unidentified man and woman with head injuries" was Ianto and Lisa?

I can forgive any creepyness though, due to the Ianto/Owen and Ianto/Jack scenes.

xx
Taynna chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Very intriguing. Also, completely and totally disturbing. Well done.

I'm not sure I'd call this a 'happier' ending. Maybe from Ianto's point-of-view, but his pov is pretty much beyond warped at this point - clearly, Lisa has dragged him down into her insanity.

All in all, a truly fun read - even the icky brain-swapping parts. That really freaks me out for some reason.
wannie822 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
im not sure if i should be creeped out by this or not. it was good, yet mildly disturbing. keep up the good work.