Reviews for For the Best
notoutforawalk chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
This is such a sad story! You did a great job making feel for both Blair and Chuck in the end. Poor confused kids.
ronan03 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
that was really sad but i enjoyed it.
xXJacquelineXx chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Guess what?...I'm BACK!

God I missed reviewing you, though yes it does get boring to only have PRAISE for a persons work, it shall be good to read something worthwhile again.

As for your story.

Angst...the good kind, it was not quite a "make-your-heart-break" type, but sad, I felt for Chuck.
princetongirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
loved it update soon
steph-901 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
All your stories provoke such an emotion. In this story, i love how your not going to lie and pretend that Blair and Chuck have the perfect relationship. Bittersweet, loved it!
x.imagine.x chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Aw, i could see that happening. So sad, but so plausible. Excellent work.
annablake chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Oh, I really liked this!

"If this is what butterflies did to you, he never wanted to feel them again." Poor Chuckles... And poor Blair. Aw. The angst. You captured it really well.

For some reason the whole situation really reminded me about a pivotal scene in "Wuthering Heights" (have you read? The dynamics between the main characters remind me of Chuck-Blair-Nate. And maybe I shouldn't get into this any further cause then I'll spoil the book for you... Gah. :-)), and I that's one of my absolute favourite books, ever.

Anyhow, off to read more fanfics from which have been put on hold for a while. :-)
pokey chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Okay, so when I watching tv and i know that something heartbreakingly sad or awful is about to happen i cover my eyes with my hands and look through a little crack in my fingers (because it's not as bad if you are looking through your fingers, don't ya know). I totally was covering my eyes reading this.

Oh, poor Chuck. When he was thinking about Natalie and how he would take any other reason then revenge...painful. And it is so Blair to think it's all for the best and to not do anything about it. Very very good.
pipercharmedphreak chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Whoa! Very nicely written. So brilliant. You write the characters so well. And...*gasp* Chuck Bass has flowers? AW!
VirgoMaiden chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
*whimper*

It's all Chuck and the flowers and the like-liking, and the fact that he's new to this, and that Blair lied...

Those two are so dang STUBBORN...!

This took me way too long to review. Sorries.

VM
dreamgurl chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Wow, this is so interesting! I do wonder what would have happened if Chuck had, you know, BEEN in 1.09 - but him hearing the conversation would have been a great way to jump-start the CB secret relationship, especially if there had been a follow up scene where she confessed she was lying to some extent.

I love the way you meshed what Blair said with what she might really be thinking. Even if she did sorta like him at that point, she might just have thought it would be better if he didn't know.

Gosh, this just really makes me want a CB scene in the episode... :(
mardijo chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Bloody Brilliant one shot! So sad, i can just imagine what was running through poor Chuck's mind after that. wonderful job, but so soo sad!
TheMusicLives chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
As always, S, you murder me when Chuckles is hurting. :( I read this last night and I just re-read it and :bawl: you make me wanna bitch slap Blair. For someone who was so pissed off at Chuck in the finale, I've been having trouble reconciling his actions and now I feel sorry for him all over again.

Amazing, my dear. :hugs: Coated in gold... ;)

Favoriting. I swear, all your CB stuff is there. :lol:
KatieCullenSwan chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Aww.

Guard of the Heradi chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Oh B, S and C... you're all a bunch of fools.

Really good one shot, despite the far from happy end. What inspired you to write it?

Hope you're well, xx