Reviews for Narcolepsy
Ru-Doragon chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
-lets out an earsplitting squeal- Are you fricking kidding me?! This is totally and completely my favorite chapter! Seriously, I LOVE IT when she calls him Shogo! IT'S SO FRICKING ADORABLE! -goes back to squealing and giggling delightedly-
Offical-Anime-Freak chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Best beauty pop fan fiction I've read so far :)

-OAF
Kusami32 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
More! must write more!
animemanga49 chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
it would of be nice if you continued this...but anyway, nice job with all 3 chapters!
Anime Onnanoko chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Aww kawaii, good story
cindella204 chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
Narumi's dad President Narumi (ugh the last name thing gets old sometimes) was hilarious in this!
ikarishipper900 chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
D'awww flustered Naru-Naru. We all love him, don't we? Good story! I like the idea of Kiri-chan acting cute to throw him off. :)
Annalynn Roe chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
I'll admit it, that stories pretty awesome XD
Nana chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
That was really a well-written and funny story. Good job! *me handing over a cookie* Honestly I was waiting for someone to take a photo of the last scene seeing that Narumi's embarrassment was recorded in the previous chapters and a photo of the last scene would make great blackmail material.

P.S Sorry if my Englisch sucks but it's my second-language
Uncertain Anonymous chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
NO THIS CANT BE THE END

Continue please please please please please

i love your way of writing. it's amazing.
ThePraetorLady chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
w00t! T3h fluff... I luffs it. _ I have to concur with the other reviewers: I wouldn't be averse to another update. Or two. Or three...

~~*Holly*
geometry proofs are annoyingP chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
omg it was pretty good

I was bored and decided to go down and read all of hte beauty pop fanfics, and this is one of the ones where the mistakes didn't piss me off.

I liked it _
lulu halulu chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
Aw! The end was cute! Is the story finished? I guess, since it was only supposed to be a three shot. Are you making a sequel? Please! I hope so!
AutumnChill chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
I think you should continue with this! It was extremely funny and who doesn't like to see Naru-Naru Sempai get into embarrasing situations?
lulu halulu chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
Please continue! I love this story so far! Kiri and Naru-Naru are such a cute couple! Update soon please!