Reviews for Retribution of Tyria
windo chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Great story so far. I really like the characters, can't wait to read more. You can look me up in game under Magnus Rapture. Keep up the great work.
Demonlord Matt chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
i think its a vry good story but a bit cookie cutter with friends fighting each other and such. I've heard it before. I like the concept of the academy tournament but i havent rly understood what the point of it is (the tournament). Also i rly love ur voice in ur writing but when u divert from it, not the traditionally serious tone u write with, the story seems off and not as intense as it would be had you continued to write like normal. All in all, nice story good concept but veer off the cookie cutter lane and tell me soemthing i wouldn't expect, and write in the voice u use sounds way better that way
Tinuva chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
I really like this story it's good D it's based on the actual Guild Wars storyline but you've like beefed everything out and added characters that don't actually suck D Good luck with the rest of it and I look forward to reading the rest of this.
lewi300146 chapter 9 . 6/16/2009
very good guys,coming along nicely :)
Meios chapter 6 . 9/11/2008
I really love the story, cant wait to read more. I love stories like this :D
Bob Soddoth chapter 6 . 8/31/2008
Well done enjoying the story so far , good cliff hanger . Keep up the good work
Selsior chapter 6 . 8/18/2008
Each chapter you add, makes this story more interesting and I'm happy to know that Charr bodyparts are still flying around . Anyways keep up the good work.

By the way i'm Hawker Asareth aka Darkus Careth P finally remembered my password _

And another thing, on chapter 5 Prince Rurik doesn't wield a Fiery Dragon Sword, it's a sword named Sohothin, I read it somewhere in GW wiki.

Cheers

Hawker
Marc Handy chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Hey Guys

Well i love the story , just think the part with Quickshot Blaze should be expanded upon a bit. Like some interference or someting in the next round? But overall i love the story ita good to see the battles decsruibed well :)

Yours

Marc

Wolfsbane Mesmeria :D
Spider Stan chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Awesome story :)

Good grammar and a very good flow.

Keep up the good work!
The Last of Two chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
I really enjoyed this chapter because you write things that i believe they would actually say. Very well written, good spelling and everything. Looking forward to chapter 4!
kalius the ranger chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
nice work carrie btw wanna buy minipets i have a few for special guildie price. hope it gets published and not get you sued by gw hehe
duskmesmer660 chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
Chapter 3 is very good guys. Cant wait to see what happens!
John chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Hi, it's John, awesome fan fiction! Hm maybe add more fights and detailed descriptions of the fights, but actually at the moment it's already awesome
Hawker chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
This is turning out to be a great story. Can't wait to read the other chapters. And by the way, add body parts being severed, gaping wounds and screams of agony to a story and you got a winning formula :), my opinion though.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers

Hawker
Drawde chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
I think my fave char atm is Kaska, dunno why she just is :P, can't wait for the next chapter but I suppose I'm gonna have to :S