Reviews for Home is where the Heart is
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I liked it.
IridescentLight chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
*sigh* Yeah, that's what ai felt after reading that scene, but I cannot phrase into words what the hell was that *sigh again* *smiles* Nice job, this is well done, and I love it!
K chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Hey again, I thought it was good. You can't really write much more about it with it getting boring or just re praying it's self. Good place where you stopped. Love the home is where the heart is line
Ally.and.Me chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Aw Thats Soo CUTE

Love You, Jane
Livy Alice chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
AH! I love this one! This is definitely going in my favorites.

-Livy Alice
acalipeach chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
that was great! when i read that, in my head i always say ( this is after Jace asks Clary what she wants) "no, but you have to be". i think thats better.
lacking a better name chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
a little more detail and maybe when you talk about what was said at the Taki's, make it italics. other than that, great job
Raven-Rach chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
It was short but wonderfully sweet! Bittersweet, yet i loved it! aw ( ]
warming Sunshine chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I don't think you need to improve this. It made one hell of an impact on me when I read it. You captured his feelings very well and still kept him in character. *sigh* I wish you had written the end of City of Ashes.

By the way, it would be cool if you could write scenes with Jace about things we didn't get to see in the books. For example before he goes to Clarys room and takes her to the conservatory to celebrate her birthday. Or scenes from his point of view in general. I think that would be great.
EclipseFan chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
i luved it i think you should write more of this pov! pick it up here or write his point of view at other points in the story i luv hearing his side cuz we dont get to really in the books! great job! continue please!
oirishgoddess chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
woah. POWERFUL :O and very, very good.

i especially liked the fact that, even as jace was 'down', he could still joke and tease and generally be an 'obnoxious git', as he says. :D very true to his character.

also liked the line taken from the book-'to love is to destroy...' very profound and actually quite scary too.

great writing. well done, very perceptive, and i love seeing everything from jace's POV. :)
JessamyC chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I really liked this. Great job.