Reviews for Hearts That Never Meet
Nick Johnson chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Since you haven't been answering my email, I will try giving you my questions on that fanfic through a review. 1. What is this fanfic suppose to be about? 2. When did it take place? 3. How old do you suppose everyone in this fic is? 4. How long have the DD been Digidestined for now? 5. What was going on when this fic begun? 6. Where was TK at when this begun? 7. What was he doing there? Why? 8. When Kari then spoke to him, where did she come from? 9. In fact, how did she even know he was there? 10. I'm curious, while was she giggling madly? Be sure to let me know. If you want, you can choose which questions you feel like answering at this time. I will have some more questions to give you later.
Nick Johnson chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Since you haven't been answering my emails, I will try giving you my questions through this review. And here they are. 1. What is this fanfic suppose to be about? 2. When did it take place? 3. How old do you suppose everyone in this fic is? 4. How long have the DD been Digidestined for now? 5. What was going on when this fic begun? 6. Where was TK at when this begun? 7. What was he doing there? Why? 8. When Kari then spoke to him, where did she come from? 9. In fact, how did she even know he was there? 10. I'm curious, while was she giggling madly? Be sure to let me know. If you want, you can choose which questions you feel like answering at this time. I will have some more questions to give you later.
FireWolf1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
Kawaii, yet sad at the same time.

This is just a suggestion, but in your next "romance" you could probably throw in Yolei and Ken_
Kasumigrl chapter 1 . 10/25/2001
I liked that. It makes sense, and is nice and Angsty...
Izumi Ryu chapter 1 . 10/25/2001
This is good. There's always gotta be something different. (You belittle yourself sometimes. You're great at this.)
goldenstar555 chapter 1 . 10/20/2001