Reviews for All that is Gold
Thorongirl chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
If you had posted this story when the LOTR fandom was in its prime, I've no doubt you would have lots of reviews. Your writing is really excellent. Poor Glorfindel. Poor Estel too. I think he does not know which path to take.
OrlandosLover2009 chapter 7 . 3/8/2009
Awesome chapter! This story is getting very good! I am so glad they had this hot steamy romantic encounter! Cant wait for more!
Thorongirl chapter 7 . 3/6/2009
Ah, the chapter I've waited for. Superlative.
lostinterestsorry chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
Ph, great chapter. I almost missed it. You tease us again, you naughty minx. Great action sequence though my favorite sentence was the one that said: "And as he looked it seemed to him that the Man too might still be breathing heavily, long after the race to the Ford was over." You write the hobbits quite nicely too.

Looking forward to next chappie.
lostinterestsorry chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
Aw. I felt so sad for Glorfindel. Still, there is lots of promise in this setting. Maybe when the party makes it back to Rivendell? Superb writing makes this a must read.
areslindragon chapter 3 . 11/24/2008
Great story! Please continue!
OrlandosLover2009 chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
Awesome chapter! It was really good. i cant wiat for Glorf and Estel to meet up! cant wait for more!
Grey Pigeon chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
That chapter reminded me somehow about my favourite book I read in my teens. The atmosphee you created is fantastic. Thank you for reminding me of the feeling. Wonderful!

Grey pigeon
thymer chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
I really enjoy the way you told both this story and it's prequel. Unlike many LotR fanfic authors, you manage to keep fairly consistent with Tolkien's style without going into jarringly fake archaic language. The premise of the story is an interesting one, and I especially like the way you portray young Estel. I look forward to seeing him and Glorfindel meet!
Ladyblackmagic chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
Update?
lostinterestsorry chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
Ah, contentment. This is every bit as good as I'd hoped.
Grey Pigeon chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
Strong frienshop between Glorfindel and Elrond, very well shown. And... in reviews someone said that this is a sequel, right? You can be sure that I will read it as always, beautiful grammar. I can only wait for more.

Best wishes,

Grey Pigeon
lostinterestsorry chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I was delighted to see you've started a sequel. First chapter was lovely.
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I'll get back and review the last few chapters of your other story, but wanted to drop in and let you know how much I liked your opening chapter here. It's the perfect setup, remains in canon, and captures all the poignancy of Glorfindel's unrequited (or at least unresolved) love for Estel.

I can't WAIT to read the rest (though I suppose I'll have to *g*).

Your last few sentences are absolutely stunning.
Grey Pigeon chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Well written, it seems to be a nice story. You have very good punctuation. It relly helps in reading, believe me

This story will be different than others, because I rarely saw Glorfindel with broken heart. So I will patiently wait for more. Update soon!

best wishes,