Reviews for A Kiss Can Save The World
leah.milesfenton chapter 1 . 5/24
I read your stories not quite often but this is probably the third time round maybe fourth for some have spent the last six years in hospital I find your works as some of the most outstanding. I hope that you don't give up writing sa I would like to read more hopefully a best seller
Guest in Europe chapter 5 . 5/24
Hmmm, well, you do ask for reviews, so here goes. I'm not sure whether to continue reading. I just realised what your story reminds me of... the old Batman TV show. It used to air Saturday and Sunday. The end of Saturday's episode left the dynamic duo in some horrendous life-threatening situation, so that we youngsters would be sure to tune in on Sunday and see Batman find the perfect piece of kit in his costume and they would be released in seconds. Then Bruce Wayne would issue a little moral homily to young Robin that was an ill-disguised message to we kids that we should honour friendship and fight for what is right.
In your version of 'Harry gets together with Hermione' we have our favourite, rather clueless hero who, when confronted with the news that he is a) married, b) the owner of the school and its environs, c) invincible, wakes up the next morning with a clearly thought out plan about how to re-organise the magical world. All this without any information, rushing to the library or such like - the two of them just know and understand everything.
Sorry but, in this case Baah!
Senas chapter 30 . 5/22
This was a very well written story that had me on the edge of my seat.
You had me laughing and then almost in the state of tears with the entire story as things progressed.
Thankyou for writing this as it was a great pleasure to read.
Fallwalker chapter 30 . 5/17
Gosh, second time reading. I really like this story.
bonehead1st chapter 30 . 5/9
I liked the story, but I'm sad that Luna wasn't in it
Goose chapter 1 . 5/7
I clicked on this story expecting an AU story about Harry and Hermione going to the Yule Ball, and a relationship growing from there. Instead, I get a soul bond, Super Couple, Evil Dumbledore & Weasleys, inheritance trope...all within the first four chapters. Might I suggest properly summarizing your stories as to warn people who may now want to read clich├ęd nonsense such as this.
Princess Owl Heart chapter 2 . 4/28
Absolutely amazing so far. I can't wait to read the rest of it.
r2k-in-the-vortex chapter 3 . 4/20
At this pace Harry will be the Generous Godruler Of Everything by the end of chapter 4. How the hell is it possible to spin 30 more chapters out of that?
emeralgreenlove chapter 7 . 4/19
Loved the story until Ginny joined their relationship. Hopefully she will get together with Neville and this wont be another Harlem fic.
Saissa chapter 30 . 4/19
A Wonderful story.
Saissa chapter 8 . 4/18
About that last comment by Ginny covering for Emma's demand of Ragnok.

I'm not sure that Ginny is the right person to explain. She was NOT raised in the muggle world.

Further back on the same page, she doesnt even know how a credit card works. So how would Ginny know about the Queen or even what fancy dress is?
The Ghostly Minion chapter 30 . 4/17
R, I reread this and it gave me as much joy the second time as the first. This is a magnificent concept for a first story.

Your Dumbledore is as back as ever I've seen, so many well drawn characters, and the entire thing sparkles. It is a pleasure to say that one of my favorite writers is for me also a role model.

Thanks again

TGM
desireejones99 chapter 9 . 4/16
Small minds always seem to not quite think things through
desireejones99 chapter 5 . 4/16
Ah a sight that should be available for every pensive
desireejones99 chapter 4 . 4/16