Reviews for A Kiss Can Save The World
hunzbookwyrm chapter 30 . 11/17
loved it from beginning to end, great story, hope to see more soon
Carl walking death
I was loving this story untill they turned into some left wing snowballs.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 30 . 11/7
This was awesome!
Obsessive chapter 1 . 11/4
this is the most fast paced fan fic i've ever seen... like, the shit hit the fan so quick, it's honestly annoying
stevefocus chapter 30 . 10/26
Great story, off to read another of yours.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 30 . 10/16
Very interesting hg/hp story. Had some unique plot points
dumdoc chapter 21 . 10/9
Needs proofreading- came in place of come... to in place of too, etc.
Mike3207 chapter 1 . 10/3
Hermione never answered Harry on whether she would go with him to the ball...but I don't think Harry will mind, after that kiss and she agreed to become his girlfriend.
Rainbow Prime chapter 1 . 10/1
Harry, don't get angry at what's obviously a compliment! Ron telling you that you're beginning to sound like Hermione is an incredible compliment given the circumstances! I mean, when your life depends on what you know, you want to sound like someone who spends every single second of free time that they have studying things! Heck, when your life depends on what you know, you want to sound like Batman!
Schlepian chapter 30 . 9/28
Hmm

It's hard for me to compile my feelings on this story.

I think I really enjoy revenge fics, so reforming pretty much all the Weasleys and Dursleys was not to my taste. Dumbledore was behind every bad thing that happened is a little silly. Maybe Dumbledore even charmed Carla and Tina to be mean to Hermione when she was a kid?

I quite enjoyed your take on the Triwizard tournament though. Definitely way better interschool unity than Rowlings version or probably and version in fanfic I've read as well.
Darkstar-ranger chapter 30 . 9/14
Just finished basically reading every story you have posted here on ffn, some wonderful works each entertaining in their own way.
Many thx for sharing your works.
Bronze chapter 9 . 9/11
Now normally I'd say something about how this would really piss off the ol' bearded wonder blunder but unfortunately he's rather busy shoveling dragon shit. Next we come to that poor deluded fool Rufus. Just how soft must you be to actually walk into Gringgott's with wand drawn and make demands?! Yes I do understand that most witches and wizards in Britain are soft as a grape and easy to squeeze but that's just going above and beyond the call of stupidity!
Bronze chapter 5 . 9/11
At least his daddy had the brains God gave the common flea and never used magic in Gringgotts. It's quite obvious that poor Draco has never heard of the muggle saying " Heads will roll! ".
Bronze chapter 4 . 9/11
Now normally pissing off Hermione is a bad idea. But pissing off Lady Gryffindor would be fatal!
2,203 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »