Reviews for A Kiss Can Save The World
BakesItVegan: sorry, my app always shuts down so I can't post under my name. Please note that while iwillkillyou is allowed their opinion, it is ridiculous. You have become one of my favorite fan fiction authors. Harry Crow was amazing and this story is just as addicting. I look forward to reading everything you write. Thank you for taking the time to write and keeping us all entertained and addicted.
iCanGrammar chapter 7 . 8/19
Its funny to me that you use words like 'equilibrium' but still can't use 'accept' and 'except' in the proper places.
iCanGrammar chapter 5 . 8/19
Have you ever noticed that all of the Harry/Hermione fics have Hermione's parents named Dan and Emma?
SFC CopperHead chapter 3 . 8/18
Note to "iwillkillyou": you're a f**king brain dead idiot who doesn't have the sense to quit reading a story he don't like. You also apparently don't recognize that JKR's books were full of child abuse either perpetuated by, or condoned by, Dumbassadork. Why the administrators of this site allow shit like you write as a review is beyond the realm of sanity. I have just two more words for you: "PISS OFF".

Snake
Gunny Highway chapter 2 . 8/17
Go Harry! Please invite me to play St. Andrews with you and Dr. Granger.
iwillkillyou chapter 4 . 8/10
oooh gold patronuses eh where did ya get that idea from you halfwitted numpty and soulbonds wont make harry andhermione great wizards all of asudden ya big loser who must have insanity situations since you keep on disrespexcting dumbledore as if anybody could be greater than him i shall file a case against you with the aid of michael gambon
iwillkillyou chapter 4 . 8/10
nations all of a sudden you have no shame disrespectin dumbledore you have no honour you are worse than cersei lannister you filth
iwillkillyou chapter 3 . 8/10
your blasphemous heretic who hates dumbledore dont u know your facts the ministry of magic pays the tuition of the students and only equipment are purchase you brainless factless idiot you keep hating dumbledore the greatest ever if you keep insulting him i am afraid that I shall bring in Protocol 17 which forbades anyone from disrespecting elder figures in their fanfictions
Dreamer22 chapter 30 . 8/9
Absolutely brilliant story! If this was just you're first, I can't wait to read the ones after this!
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 30 . 8/7
I finally had the time to finish this story, i loved the first few chapters but could never finish the story due to my schedule, i must say i don't believe it's your first story!
it's so well put together, you did brilliantly
-Jesse-
Arial Wolf chapter 30 . 8/6
You are amazing and awesome
brilliant thank you
baarbaratakuyah chapter 30 . 8/2
This story is just as delightful several years later in a repeat read. Thanks for all of the hard work you do in creating a story to share.
And with this I believe I have read all your stories and loved every one
mattdombast chapter 18 . 7/26
So very good the song was crazy
mattdombast chapter 16 . 7/26
Winky so sweet go potter's
2,013 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »