Reviews for A Kiss Can Save The World
JustHarrySirius chapter 4 . 4/15
I thought your idea of using a Patronus Charm was excellent. Really practical and honestly, I think it should have been used more often in the canon.
JustHarrySirius chapter 1 . 4/14
Haha! I ADORE this! -JHS.
HeyLittleTrainWaitForMe chapter 1 . 4/13
Hi, if you liked this fic I highly suggest you read this one down below. It's very similar to Harry the Hufflepuff and The Thief of Hogwarts if you like those two, and just as funny. (: :)

s/12445757/1/Flowers-for-Harry
Again I have to comment about how okay Hermione's parents are about their SEVENTEEN year old daughter getting pregnant whiles she's still a teenager?! Like what?! What happened to the elves speech? Just cos they're free doesn't mean they suddenly have grammar magically embedded in their brain. They're still uneducated. Just saying. I had stop reading at here for a moment. The minute they said leaving hog warts I had to take a breather. They know how control their magic sure but have they considered how much spells and charms they don't know?! Potions?! Runes all that shit?! Important subjects for their everyday use?! Are they going self teach with just library books?!
You've been dragging the story for too long and the dialogues are mostly overly detailed explanations that could be explained by action and it's getting boring. You should show not tell and the interactions between them seemed so forced. There are a few places where the exclamation mark in redundant and the Hermione's parents' reactions are so damn unrealistic. What kind parent would fully approve their fifteen year old daughter being married even if it's by accident? And the fact that they didn't mind that they're daughter is sitting on some boy's lap?! Even if they're married, she should show some common decency in front of her parents. They should show their tiny disapproval at least. Grammar is good, Mcgonagall's OOC but tolerable and I have yet to identify the plot so i can't comment on that yet.
This is so extreme. The Powerful Harry, Manipulative Dumbledore and all the
Harry/Hermione fluff. I love it
slytherinsal chapter 30 . 4/1
your writing skills have been honed since this first one but it has been most enjoyable
slytherinsal chapter 26 . 4/1
Personally [and as a swimming teacher] I'd have a barrier charm on the pool which can only be deactivated by a staff member, and rules that at least two people have to be swimming at once with a designated adult who could be a pupil as lifesaver. I've seen a lot of very very stupid teenagers trying to kill themselves and others in water.
slytherinsal chapter 23 . 3/31
tragic but I hope they will not die in vain.

As to Dudley, did he change his name to Donald and grow a puffskein on his head?
slytherinsal chapter 17 . 3/31
I am glad I'm not the only person to postulate that elves are cursed into slavery and a risible form.
Dr1zzy chapter 30 . 3/27
Good story
MP chapter 1 . 3/22
#RobstOut
CaBuckeye chapter 7 . 3/24
"...a gigantic improvement." Shouldn't that be a half-gigantic improvement?
cmfisher chapter 30 . 3/16
Wonderful story. I liked the part about Percy. Almost all stories show him as a jerk. Here he is a bit stiff but his love for family shows through. I was shocked about Arthur, usually, he is a good guy. The difference was a refreshing change. Thank you.
Angela chapter 4 . 3/3
This fanfic is brilliant! One of the best I've read. The image of Dumbledore bested by a pool cover was just too good and had me in stiches!
2,148 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »