Reviews for Unchained
jasmin.acosta.90 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Abrupt it could have been longer
SessRin4EverTID chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
O_O
TLynnson chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Very amusing story all done for the good of the League. Yeah, right!
romeondjuliet4-ever chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
lol nice story and plot!
asweetapril chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
that was Hot... keep up the good work...
Kal's gal Diana chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
That interrogation was too funny. And that bit towards the end-

-“Ticklish?” he asked again, his voice now gently teasing, reverberating down to her very core.

“No!”

He chuckled.

“Wonder Woman’s not supposed to lie, Princess.” His smile grew devilishly wicked, now and she found it irresistible.-

-And he finally earned his nickname- the Man of Steel.-

I loved that line too. Very clever! You should write more. There aren't nearlt enough of these out there.
OnexCrazyxOnna chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
That was great. I loved the last line. :)
Cougar's Wild v5.5 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Beautiful! Absolutely hilarious! This has to be the best humour-fic for the couple ever!

Love the way you had Diana toy with Clark in the interrogation, and in private. That really turned me on! I dn't buy his goody-two shoes Boyscout act for one second. He's a guy too afterall. ;-)

Clark and Diana are meant to be together, but half the JLA fandom are too blind to see it, and DC's too paralyzed to do it with some conviction. Their chemistry in the comics, their beautiful, tender, respectful, loving friendship beats Bruce Timm's ridiculous BM/WW ship any day. Thanks for batting for the team Champ- you ROCK!
Rose Angel126 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Awesome story! Diana was real naughty, but Clark was even naughtier, it seems. :-D

I'd want to tie Clark up too, just to loosen him up a bit. You just fulfilled my secret fantasy. Great work!
MadCat v75 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Sweet! Go get her Supes! That was awesome! Diana was so commanding in that interrogation, and Clark was such a stiff, quirming like that. Best rated M story I've ever read.
Diana Grey chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
With you totally on this one Cael-El. Clark and Diana belong together, and are a much more natural couple than the stupidity of JLU's BM/WW. Really enjoyed your foray into the unspoken. Very hilarious and creative, without being cheap. Good job.
Scion of El chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Funniest story I've ever read Champ! ROTFLMHO! Diana was so sultry in that, and I bet Clark was very happy man in the end!

I bet Diana tied him up in that lasso and interrogated him. Haha!