Reviews for Three's a Crowd
Jennifer chapter 21 . 3/15/2013
I love you and your stories!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
this was not good, it was was PURE AWSOMENESS! its suspensful, dramatizing, and EPIC
yazzii chapter 10 . 9/7/2011
EHEM... right... well. I feel rather sick right now.

You, sir/madam are ceratainly in need of professional help. And after reading this chapter I may be joining you. You hav destroyed my innocent mind and hav left me traumatised to my very core.

I hope ur happy.

LOL jk. But. I was not lying when I said i felt sick and that this chapter fucked up my head. U hav a twisted mind, thts for sure.

I liked the story untill this moment.

Ok... this chapter was basically erotica. SICKO.

good story... sort of _
L. Hawthorne Black chapter 21 . 12/27/2009
Awesome story! It was even better than Kung Fu Panda. PLEASE, I AM BEGGING YOU, PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL. It would be interesting to see how Tigress's pregnancy goes. I know that there can be a lot of problems that could go on. Pretty please with sugar on top write a sequel about Tigress's pregnancy. I NEED TO KNOW! Thanks for the wonderful story!
It's A Wonderful World chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Very nice. keep going
CathyCrawley chapter 20 . 11/8/2009
ABSOLUTLEY BRILLIANT! Please update soon! I LOVE this story!]]]]]]]]]]UPDATE SOON!And you are NOT loosing your touch ata ll.I read all of this in an hour and you just got better!
Necron Dragon Lord of D.A chapter 20 . 11/6/2009
Have faith Mr chibifurby... all author have this episodes of block...take breath and relax...Always remember a clear mind is a windows of opportunists or in this case a chest of inspiration.
corset-rebellion-follower chapter 19 . 7/15/2009
Lang has a good point. I do hope that Xue Hu doesn't kill Tigress. I think he'd be more angry then, but more at himself. Update soon, please!
Secret Feline chapter 18 . 6/13/2009
nice story i like it so far
corset-rebellion-follower chapter 18 . 3/8/2009
Okay, this is good. Lang is no longer on Xue Hu's side. And once Mei Hu leaves to be with Lang, there will only be two bad guys!

Good chapter, and please UPDATE SOON!
clanmcg24 chapter 17 . 1/15/2009
YAY! THEY IS SAFE ...for now. But why would They drag Lang with them? Hm...

Very nice. Good job! Hope to see more soon!
corset-rebellion-follower chapter 17 . 1/15/2009
YEAH! WHOO! WAY TO KICK BUTT, SHIFU! Awesome chapter. I'm glad Shifu approves of Felix. But there's something strange about him, I'm not sure what it is though. Or I could be totally wrong. Well, update please!
corset-rebellion-follower chapter 16 . 11/22/2008
Yay, an update! I missed this story. Poor Mei Hu, I know she's a bad guy, but still, she has a heart. I hope to read more soon!
Lizardsareradical chapter 15 . 11/22/2008
I really like this storyline. I get tired of all the Tigress/Po, Tigress/Tai Lung and even Tigress/Shifu. Truthfully, I prefer OC/Offical pairings. I like Felix, He very kind and likeable and so sweet to Tigrss.
corset-rebellion-follower chapter 15 . 10/30/2008
I like Lie Bao and Xue Hu together. If only they weren't evil...

And I wonder why Lang patched up Tigress and didn't turn her in... so many questions. Glad to see you updating again!