Reviews for Running Through Raindrops
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
i like this story its very interesting. D ( i mean interesting in a good way D)
greenbow chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
you have not updated this fic in TEN YEARS updated 12-28-01 and its 2011. Please remove this fic if you have no intention of finishing it, it's an unfinished project that takes up space and makes it harder for readers to find something to read.
kid-kun chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
Wow, awesome story!Ron?A Death Eater?I would have never though it , please update soon, i want to see what Draco's sister is like.
Ivo of Kermartin chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Other people have discussed the Ron problem, so I'm going to tackle the Latin one.

"[2]Orior oriri ortus." Sirius pointed his wand at himself, and turned back to his normal self.

Orior, oriri, ortus sum is simply the Latin deponent verb meaning "to rise (in the sense of the sun rising), or to be born." So what Sirius is saying is, "I rise, to rise, I have risen" or "I am born, to be born, I was born." It doesn't have anything to do with disguising oneself, or with removing a disguise.
HiyayakaTenshi chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
WHY must your opinion of Ron carry over into your writing? Ron is a good-natured, loyal person...oh wait! This is what you said in reponse to the truth!

'Sowwy, but NO. I would NEVER give Ron that much credit. EVER.'

Because then that would require actually being true to canon! :O

'Ron is a mean, spiteful, hateful, overly jealous, Grr Argh a Muffin who deserves to die.'

Where did you get this piece of tripe? Oh, wait a minute...

'Look what he did to Harry in the Fourth Book. FOR NO COTTON PICKIN REASON! If Ron was a TRUE friend to Harry, no matter HOW jealous he was inside, he should have supported his BEST FRIEND to the FULLEST.'

No, Ron is human. Humans get jealous, even of their friends. Do you expect Ron to be perfect? Being jealous of somebody getting more attention than you is a reason to hate somebody? What a lame reason.

'Let's see something here: Ron has a loving family, a lot of members in it too.'

Including brothers.

'And he DOES get attention that HE DOESN'T SEE cuz he's too blinded by selfishly-wanting-MORE-attention,'

He has BROTHERS who overshadow him with their talents, have you NOT paid attenition to the first book? He is under heavy expectation to surpass his brothers in talent since he is the youngest. You probably have no older siblings so you can't understand his turmoil.

'Oh wow... he's poor, a lot of people are. They deal fine!'

Try telling that to my father and my grandfather you little fanbrat. They grew up MISERABLE because of the constant teasing and barely scrapping by.

'Ron has no reason to be so jealous and childish, he was fourteen for crying out loud!'

And, he is a boy, and he was probably going through puberty. Your emotions go out of control during that time. *Scoffs*

'I mean, if Harry was MY friend, I would have thrown a hissy fit with jealous rage the first night, but then feel bad and apologize in the morning.'

Unless you were an attention-deprevied boy going through puberty and constantly living in the shadow of others...

'And I'm one of those "me me me ME! ME!" type of people.'

That's fairly obvious by your shallow reasoning.

'I like being the center of attention, but if my best friend got stuff he didn't want or ask for, I'd support him and NOT go total, "I'm a big stupid baby" on him.'

I repeat: BOY. STUBBORN. PUBERTY. BROTHERS.

Get those words through your head.

'So no complainin on Ron!'

No, I will complain, and people who understand Ron and like him also will.

Your story has the worst examples of out of character behavior I have ever seen.
Confusion chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Have you read the same books as the rest of the sane part of this fandom has? Because in the books I have, Ron would never turn evil. Ever. The thought it so ridiculous it deserves a merit for being the most outlandish misrepresentation of a canon character I have run into, and because of authors like you, I have run into a lot.

So what's the problem?

There isn't one. Ron was a fourteen year old boy whose best friend and closest companion is the most famous wizard in their world. Ron is NEVER jealous of the negative aspects of Harry's life, so if you want to negate this, I will only listen to you if you provide direct, unaltered quotes from the book, in context and serious. Here's a hint to help you: You won't find any.

Secondly, because Ron is a teenage boy and the youngest son, he is completely justified in being irritated and bratty that he is never the center of attention. Ever. He is shoved to the sidelines and overshadowed by his family (he never complains about lack of attention from his family) and his best friend.

Hermione is known for her genius and her sense of logic.

Harry is known for, well, "defeating" the Dark Lord and then doing it again and again. And for being the youngest seeker in a century. And for being really, really good at it. He has money, fame, and a hell of a lot of power.

As a boy with no money and only being known as the sidekick, and the youngest Weasley boy (the one who hasn't done anything remotely interesting), Ron is completely justified in being jealous that Harry at least HAS money. He KNOWS Harry's situation is terrible and he does NOT want to be him. He just wants the perks. The equality. Something to shed his stigma as a nobody.

Ron sucks at Quidditch, which is his favorite sport. Harry didn't even know what it was and he was naturally good at it. Ron says it's not fair. That does NOT mean he is evil. He would NEVER turn away from Harry OR call Hermione a mudblood. The very thought it disturbing. He SAVES Harry at least once per summer and does it because he feels he must and because he is a loyal, goodhearted friend. Look at he did during the chess match? He sacrified himself-he could have been killed, and he did it without a second thought.

I don't like Ron in the books at all. He's whiny and annoying and self-pitying. That does NOT mean I take out my dislike by warping his character and coming up with inane ideas that are, frankly, insulting to JKR and everything she has created.
Illegally Tifa chapter 2 . 5/18/2004
No, it won't be soon. You have to start writing again, you left everyone on a cliff hanger.
Illegally Tifa chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Great start. This story seems much better than the older ones, and I'm back to finish reading your stories. I found about 2 typos in this chapter, so, yeah.
Jarna Hill chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
"YAY! I FOUND A LATIN ENGLISH DICTIONARY ONLINE!"
Where? WHERE?
Puh-leaze tell me where this miracle can be found!
emma chapter 2 . 3/11/2002
ooooooh!

wow!
azurestar chapter 2 . 2/17/2002
Ooooooooooooohh! Hart bad! Bad Bad Hart! Make Harry pass out!

Write more ASAP!
azurestar chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
YAY! Finally someone else who thinks that RON is not all that nice...!
IceFire chapter 2 . 2/15/2002
Yay, I rediscovered the story and it was *updated*! But where's the rest ::taps foot impatiently::. For some reason, why do I think that Sajme Hart is really James Potter? Hey, if Prof. White is really Sirius anything is possible. Besides, Sajme is James scrambled, and Hart is another word for stag. So, am I going insane or am I actually on to something here?
Scratches chapter 2 . 1/24/2002
hmm interesting,... cannot wait till the next chapter!

peace

dee
Mrs Grim chapter 2 . 12/30/2001
Eep! What happened! Harry! Not another crazy teacher... Still awesome writing! More!