Reviews for Aberration
Vain chapter 19 . 11/12/2012
I know this fic has most likely been abandoned, but I adore it to pieces. If you ever revisit firefly again, I hope you update this one. It's a great story.
Marie King chapter 19 . 4/22/2012
Wow this story is so amazing.

You wrote everyone wonderfully but I think you truly encapsulated Simon's inner voice the best. Please update when you can!
Desiallen16 chapter 19 . 7/25/2011
can't wait for the next chapter
Leona Esperanza chapter 19 . 4/22/2011
It's really too bad there isn't more to this story, because I just came across it and I love it! I know it's been a long time, but won't you please come back to it? :)
Lea chapter 19 . 7/28/2010
Oh please tell me you haven't given up on this story! It is soooo good, I love simon-centered fic and this story is really one of the best I've read. Please please write more for this story? I would die for another chapter.
hajimebassaidai chapter 19 . 3/19/2010
A pity that you never finished this tense and well plotted tale. I hope that you come back to it or if you just added a chapter tthat shows where you intended to go because it felt like you had a definite aim in mind.
bluerose24 chapter 19 . 11/29/2009
I hope that you update this someday. It is really good so far and I really want to read more.
guess chapter 19 . 11/22/2009
Please continue this, or at least let us know if you've abandoned it completely.
FF Fan and long time lurker chapter 19 . 7/23/2009
I love this series so very very much! You have to keep writing this and put me out of my misery. I need the cathartic release!

The way you depict Simon's conditioning and response is one of the best I've seen, and I often work with victims of domestic abuse. It's the small things that keep closing off your world and make you feel like there is no other way to be that really start to take a toll. But you still let Simon have his honor and strength to hold on! SQUUEK...

Please, please, please continue this story :) 3
You're out of your vulcan mind chapter 18 . 2/26/2009
Are you planning on updating this? Because it's really really good.
Spritekins chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Hey, I just found this fic and I wanted to first let you know that I absolutely love it! The angst is amazing! Second I wanted to know if you are going to continue to update it? I really want to know what happens next! Please!
You're out of your vulcan mind chapter 19 . 12/16/2008
I'm glad you are going to keep updating this. It is an absolutly amazing story. Keep up the good work!
Anonymous Sister of the Author chapter 19 . 12/15/2008
simon go home soon? yay! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!

ASOTA
MAndrews chapter 19 . 12/14/2008
Heat! More evil, and sneaky!

I hate heat.

But Mal is coming, he'll fix Simon.
MAndrews chapter 18 . 12/13/2008
Mr. Universe's friends, huh? Interesting!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »