Reviews for A Cold Winter's Night Dream
SammysTeam chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Aw, nothing like a good fic with big brother concern and love taking care of his hurt wittle bro. ;D
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I really liked the Navy Seal comment!
Little Miss Bump chapter 1 . 4/16/2009

*knocks tennis ball back into your court*

Since I'm not getting any Winchester TV at all this week (I hate these darn breaks they keep taking), I decided to put my fluffometer to use on FF. And I'm certainly pleased that I did!

This was a great story, hun. The perfect balance of excitement, action, fear, humour and brothely fluff. Awesome work. Particularly in creating such a tense atmosphere as Dean desperately tried to get to Sam, and said younger Winchester tried to alert Dean to his whereabouts. Excellent stuff.

As usual, the light brotherly moments were beautifully satisfactory. Lol, and I loved Sammy's incredulous "Are we cuddling?", and Dean's immediate denial of such a chick-flicky action. Tee hee, gotta love the boys when their in protective mode. But, 'huddling' or 'cuddling', whichever it was, it was still *sighs* totally what I've been waiting for. Thanks for the story!

Hope you've had a great Easter, and chat again soon!

Hikaru Kosuzaku chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I thought this story was rather appropriate for my weather today. Well, kinda. The sky can't seem to figure out if it wants to rain or snow right now...

Anywho! I love stories like this! It was great! Thanks!
schweinsty chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Oh, I really liked this :). I loved your Dean-Sam interaction; Dean was very IC, and you wrote Sam's sort of disoriented POV really well. I also like how you obviously researched the hypothermia/snow stuff :). Thanks for sharing!
Rasei chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I like you story. It's well written and I didn't see any major grammer problems.
JenBurch chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
So, my cold looks pretty pathetic in comparison to Sammy's hypothermia! lol Poor thing, he's been in the wars again!

Dean seemed pissed at the end, but I'm betting he was upset with himself, blaming himself for Sam getting hurt. I'm wondering if there's anything else to come from this because the ending seemed open, like there was more to be said. But then again, that's classic Supernatural, isn't it. There's always things left unsaid!

Great job, hun. I loved it, it was so action-packed! My favourite part was when Sam was tumbling down the... I'm gonna say Rabid Bear, because that was the image that kept bouncing through my head and I cant spell the real creatures name! lol Anyway, the part when Sam managed to stab the Rabid Bear in the heart in spite of their little trip down the hill :)

Loved it! And yeah, hypothermia bad, right? lol
kalina-blue chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Great story. I really liked how Dean took care of his injured brother.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
This was wonderful! I loved every bit of it, from poor Sam trapped in the snow, Dean worried and frantic, the dreadfully long walk over the hill, their interactions ... just everything was great. It wasn't overly angsty, just the right amount. _ I mean, who could resist a sick Sam and a concerned Dean?
Olivia Sutton chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I enjoyed this. It's so nice to see good *Supernatural* h/c, and the snowy setting was perfect. I was a tad confused in that I thought Sam actually fell on his own dagger at first when the glawackas attacked him, but I'm glad the injuries weren't too bad. You did a good job of covering the hypothermia issues and Dean's way of combating them (tho' i sorta' wanted to see Dean carry Sam into the E/R - they could have always claimed they were out hiking). Anyway, - very well written and the dialogue was excellent. Enjoyed the story a lot!

charis-kalos chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Really enjoyed this - I always like me a hurt!Sam. And Dean's assurance that they were huddling (like Navy SEALS) rather than cuddling ... great story!
Ash8 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
To think I almost missed this! So glad I found it. :)

Aw limp!Sam and BigBro!Dean - no better combination! :D

Wonderful story (I actually had to grab a blanket while I was reading this!) br.

leavingslowly chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
the 'verse at the beginning of your story is a quote from Lowell Thomas. It was based on a safari or something that he took :-)

Anyways, love the story! Can I also use this as a forum beg for an update to Vampires are People Too? I am dying for a new chapter!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Delightfully detailed and such a good depiction of Dean's care: not overwrought or emo, just concerned and practical and reassuring. Love in action. Great details, from the tea to the damp clothes to Dean's voice. Very enjoyable!
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
As always loved your tale! Been waiting for this one since the sneak preview - preview was good but the finished work AWESOME. loved the cuddles vs huddles, and Sam snuggling into the fragrance of Dean jacket. Wish I was cold and snuggled in the jacket, heavenly.
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »