Reviews for Just Another Day
Oh my! It's a really sweet chapter and all so far but I can't stop laughing! I think that the translator you've used got you (in a very funny way): in French "mine" will be "mienne" in this case and not "extraire" witch stands for "extract" or "mining" XD it's always a delight to read you otherwise
rbear1231 chapter 36 . 4/19
nice.
danielemlac chapter 36 . 5/10/2016
Amo, amo, amo! história linda demais! Parabéns!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
I always love reading this story. It's become one of my absolute fabes! Your an amazing writer! Please check out my story under X-Men comics Gambit X OC called Never Alone.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/8/2014
Can you just kill Sam off? He's getting the way of my ROMY. God I've never hated him so much as I do now. Dude needs to back the F off.
BlueVanillaDetective chapter 36 . 9/5/2014
I love Gambit and Rogue as a couple, and this story was an amazing read! I am amazed at your dedication-almost 200000 words to this story!
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 10 . 9/3/2014
Oh. My. Word! I NEVER would have suspected Hank! Logan, sure! Prof. X or Storm, I could see that. Even Mystique, I would have sooner expected than Hank!

Anyway, great job!
KiraLocket96 chapter 23 . 4/9/2014
Awesome, awesome story! XD. I love the scene between Julian and Rogue and the argument in the car between Remy and Theo. I like how you make Rogue sweet, but truthfully found it kinda annoying that Rogue was treated that she was too fair or innocent to know what was going on half the time. But I guess that's to add to the story line which is brilliant!
amd5551 chapter 36 . 11/22/2013
I love this story! Wonderful detailed and eventful. Obviously this took me a while to finish but it was worth it :) Great fanfiction you have here!
eza.xo chapter 36 . 6/30/2013
I really enjoyed this! I spent an entire day reading it and having a blast, which is definitely saying something since I'm usually too lazy to read anything over 15 chapters ! I love the way you wrote all the characters and I have to say the absolute last line was simply gold. Great work!
Freyja chapter 36 . 1/19/2013
Hey Wanda?

Wanted to do that for all the chapters. Mais I'm sleepy and kinda running out of superlatives... You get the point though, right? :)

Amazing work! Have been reading for two days now...and the story so grew on me in a kinda fuzzy way that, having completed it, I know I'm gonna miss it. Am an ardent ROMY fan, and I'm pleased with the fact that you did the characters complete justice (while still managing to add your own excellent unique touches to them). The story was great...it kept me laughing, crying, pulling at my hair and nail-biting, in turns. It also got me excited in ways very few stories I've ever read manage to.

What can I say? I think the awesome 36 chapters that I just read touched a chord somewhere in me and I'm glad they did. And I'm not too sure why but I'd just like to really thank you for writing this.

Love,