Reviews for Hesitation
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Okay, well, I don't know if you need help still or not, but from what I can tell, Rose says, "Don't die. Come on, don't die. My god, don't die." Then Jack says, "Get him to the TARDIS, quick!" etc.

I love this story, by the way. Nice job!
All The Good Names Taken chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Sorry for the anon review, but FF is upgrading and won't let me login. :( Anyway, onto my review.

I really liked this. It was so sweet, but the underlying sadness was so prominent it gave it a gorgeous air. :) Ah, Rose and Daleks. Seems The Doctor cannot have one without the other. Oh, I like that. I must use that sometime in a fiction. xD

The poor Doctor, caught out every time. Time... wonder is my last sentence is literal? xD As an answer to your question, Rose simply whimpers:

Oh my, God. Don't die..."

Hope this helps you in further writing. :)

Inkpot satsuma chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Very good, I love it. Great emotions and yet the sadness lingers almost all the time. I usually don't like short stories but this one rocks. I'll fave it!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
For these two nothing goes as planned

KEL-71E chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Hi there, great story- i'm living in australia and watching dr who over the net thats how impatient i am to see what happens lol. anyhoo, im pretty sure that in the question marks she says "oh my god, don't die" if you were still wondering. good luck surviving the wait til next week :)
Willow08 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008