Reviews for Other Possibilities
Arysthae chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
This is really good but you should update!
Serpent91 chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
Cool!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
ALSME ITS SO COOL! I LOVE OT IS Snape going to help get Harry out of his dam Uncle and the evil bitches house harry so needs out of there! but hey i cant wait for the frist class with Sev. its going to be great i know it...oh will he treat him bad at frist tell he Draco tells him about it!
IchigoPudding chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
o Awesome hope you contiune soon!
IchigoPudding chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
-dances in a circle- I wonder what everyone's thinking because Harry and Ron are in Slytherin! XD

IchigoPudding chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
_ Good good!

IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
LOL~ awesome so far good job!

denjia chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
Good idea, can't wait to see what happens next!
Chakahlah chapter 4 . 11/4/2008
for the first time i like ron in slyth
David Fishwick chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
Interesting idea and please update soon thanks.
Someone aka Me chapter 4 . 9/17/2008
Great chapter! Heehee! 'talking to them like five year olds,' with good reason!

(*_*)
Inumaru12 chapter 4 . 9/12/2008
Yay new chapter. Another good one, i love them all fooling around. I'm intrested to see how all the families will act. Patiently waiting for you to update!
animaluvr123 chapter 4 . 9/11/2008
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
kittenonabroomstick chapter 4 . 9/11/2008
Once again: thank you for this great story (though it was a bit short). Your writing simply makes me happy. So please don't forget writing more while you are at the univerity. I understand if you don't have much time to update (I'm curently at the uni, too) - just please don't forget it altogether... that would be a shame.

To this chapter - GREAT. The onloy thing is that I'd REALLY loved to hear what was said between Ron and the Sorting Hat - well, I guess you can decide to reveal it later. I can't help it, it made me curious.

Thank you again for updating - I can't wait what's comming next (even if I have to wait a bit longer goes away and sniffs
The French Dark Lord chapter 4 . 9/10/2008