Reviews for Wrestling Fanfiction
monochromeviolet chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This rant needs an award. Seriously.
TheYesBarrage chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
"He does not say "ain't" or "juss" every other word. He doesn't cut off required lettering when he talks. He's from North Carolina. He has a southern accent. Just because he's from the south doesn't mean he needs to be wearing overalls with no shirt underneath, picking cotton with the pant legs rolled up into flood pants."

this made my day lmao XD

awh man
Thatkliqkid chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I agree with everything you said bar the Hunter part. Shawn Michaels refers to his buddy as Hunter in real life therefore it'd be OOC for him to be written as Paul if those two were conversing, in fact one of the only people I can think of who calls Hunter Paul is Kevin Nash. As for the people debating whether Shawn Michaels should be refered to as Michael...no. He calls himself Shawn, if you read his book he states empathetically that he despises his birth name Michael and has been called by his middle name of Shawn since he was a child. If you were breaking kayfabe with HBK he'd be Shawn Hickenbottom. That aside, a worthy rant lol.
UnbelievinglyRandom chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
lol. everything yo said is so true, brothers and brothers no way, H real name is paul and because yor from the south it dosent mean that you dress like that. i live in Tx and we are not all cowboys or cowgirls. lol. so true.
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I just have a few things to say about this:

About the gay stories that are out there I find them more interesting then Mary Sues. And about the "Hardycest" call me fucking sick in the head, but I think it is hot. I do agree that they make some of them to mushy.

About Hunter's real name. Yes I know it is Paul Levesque I have known that since he first came out as Hunter Hearst Hemsley. I like the name Hunter better. My nephew's name is Hunter.

Now I know the boys from North Carolina don't talk like backwoods hicks, BUT what is wrong with Jeff wearing overalls with no shirt underneath. I would REALLY REALLY like that. I find nothing wrong with that at all!

But this is just my thoughts on the subject, and I don,t have any stories posted so this probley don,t mean to much anyways!
SoularFlare chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
*giggles hysterically*

You, m'dear, have hit it spot on. Except for one part of the Hunter bit-I'll only use their ring names if I'm staying in gimmick-If I'm writing from a Smark perspective, then I'll use Paul/Micael/Phil/etc. I think it all depends on who's perspective you're writing from, a Mark's point of view, or a Smark's.

The Hardys' southern stereotype made me laugh. I know what you mean. Though I am guilty of making Michelle McCool's family talk like that. A little bit. But more of a classy Southern way, not "Well demm I juss got done in that there outhouse and whewe, it sure do smell up somethin fierce!"

rofl.

I don't see Randy as the 'reciever', anyway. I see him more of the dominator. So no squeeling bitchiness from him!

Erhm...Hardycest...*mumbles guiltily, as she has read and enjoyed many Hardycests* To me, a Soul Mate's a Soul Mate. I know in real life, it isn't that way, but its fanfiction. And its not like its never happened before. I know twins who are in a gay incestous relationship. Love is love.

Not that I'm shoving anything down your throat or being all moral or some weird shit. I agree with a lot of what you said Quality in wrestling fanfics has gone way, way, waayy down...
BajanDiva chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Oh man, I laughed so hard I literally cried when reading this. When you rant you certainly do go off on a tangent don't you? Lol I'm entitlted to agree to all you're saying but the Hardy thing? Priceless. I don't know whether to laugh or get mad at the crap people write but whatever. Right now I'm hoping I'm not guilty of any of these things but you certainly put it out there.
iNdy MiLk chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
haha you just took the words right out og my fucking mouth!

everything that you have said here has annoyed the shit out of me ever since I found out that there was wrestling fanfictions! although I don't mind for example if jeff hardys girlfriend is in a match with him that she uses the Hardy guns,just as long as she doesn't copy his moves I'm ok

mucho love,

iNdY MiLk
NoOneShallKnow chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Hey look, it's me! Um, I kind of agree with the whole Hunter/Paul thing, but y'know most people know him as Hunter because of like tv and stories and shit.

I pretty much don't agree with your Hardycest rant (obviously :)).

And as a side note: I actually have a pic of Jeff wearing overalls with no shirt under. Just saying!
Heel Princess chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I agree with almost everything you said, good observations. except i a;ways call h hunter not paul lol. i like it better and its more of a character thing because i never write him like he probably is in real life
somewhereiusetobelong-inactive chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Damn girl. I have to agree with you in all those areas, especially with the Hardycest. Everytime I see one (shudders) it creeps me out. They are close, but not that close.

I actually can agree with you on the way the Hardy's act as well. If a person were a true Hardy fan, they would know how the boys act normally. Right? Otherwise, I'd class the person as a slack-jawed yokel.

SMF You should write a fanfic, it'd probably be really worthwhile reading.
Ryanne 187 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Agreed. If Triple Hs best friend nor his wife refer to him by his birth name, then why should we?

And while were complaining, let me just add this. I am SO tired of the fansick twosome. John and Randy. It shows just who is writing when the main attractions are these two bozos. Jeff I understand.

And Jerichos on my eternal shitlist. Dont get me started. With how he treats Shawn, I dont wanna read about him unless the plot involves him being dropped into the Long Island Sound wearing cement shoes!

Rant Over!

R
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I pretty much agree with everything you said, with the exception of the Hunter/Paul thing.

Most people wouldn't recognize Paul as being H, as they are used to him being called Hunter on tv and in stories.

If that's the case, then Shawn Michaels wouldnt be called Shawn in stories. He would be called Michael, because that is his real name.

I totally agree with you about the Hardycest, that just doesn't go right at all. I also hate when people stereotype them because they are from the south.

And I just can't picture Randy Orton gay.