Reviews for Honesty
BB-Waters chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Loved it... :)
teamtorettosupporter chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Cute story!

I think the POV is very well written. It fits, really.
LAYLA MASON chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
That was a pleasant read! I enjoyed it!
Kei Jones chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Wow...this was really good. I loved it! Especially the breakdown of each of their personalities and what they really wanted vs what they actually needed in a relationship.
izziey chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I never, ever, thought about Sam still loving Leah. This was an extremely powerful story, particularly because it's so short. Lines that made me gasp for breath...

But it...hurts. A lot. Because he still loves her even through the compulsion of imprinting.
CallyGreen chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. beautifully written, brilliant character development, awesum plot. This story is fantastic! I sincerely hope that u write more Blackwater one-shots or even chapter ficcies in the future. The Blackwater section needs more talent like this.

Loved it. I hail ur freaking AWESUMNESS. Pls write more!
Amethystars chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
As much as I'm not a Jake/Leah fan, I loved this story. The title is very appropriate, and the honesty makes this story very compelling.
Running with the wolves chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Very, very, very good story. Very true to their characters! Bravo
Rogue Assasin chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Shweet...
wes1393 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
You wrote from a rather unexpected perspective here; I really like the slightly detached yet insightful feel it gave to your sketch of Jacob and Leah's relationship. Thanks for sharing!
Roxanna Black chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
that was really good
centuryshorty chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
that was beautiful..bravo
gypsyprincess94 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
wow that storys so.. im not even sure... but i loved it, it was great your a terrific writer.. oh and i think that you should update your stoy Love is a Battlefield (srry if i didnt spell it rite)