Reviews for West of the Moon
uramohsses06 chapter 25 . 5/15/2016
Please update soon... would love to read how it all ends.. pleasssssse update
Guest chapter 25 . 5/3/2016
Dear Author
I came across this story and was pleasantly surprised that it was very even paced and beautiful. Please continue!
kagomeLove2 chapter 25 . 4/30/2016
Why, why, why there is no ending? This is such an interesting story. You stopped at the best part. So disappointed that you did not complete the story. You are a talented writer. I really hope that you will complete it in a near futur. I will keep an eye on it in case of update. Take care.
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
read; sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomauandkagura . blogspot . com
Sotam chapter 25 . 9/23/2015
Sesshomaru and rin love story of this couple, I hope you come back soon to write. kissus
Dxxna chapter 25 . 8/24/2015
Omgg ! What happens next ?
Sewetcups2 chapter 25 . 5/5/2015
I really like this story I want to see everyone happy. Update!
Guest chapter 25 . 4/26/2015
Too far to go. More actions and drama to overcome before the end.
angeljme chapter 3 . 4/25/2015
Very nicely written. Delving into Sesshomaru's brain is always an adventure.
welliegirl16 chapter 25 . 4/5/2015
oh. my. gosh! this story is amazing! please update soon. the suspense is killing me!
Shadowmeld13 chapter 25 . 12/26/2014
This story has a plausible storyline (you don't know how many Rin/Sesshoumaru stories I have read where neither of them is in character or the dramatic storyline has so many other options that it is not plausible) and your characters are both well written. I hope you will consider finishing it as it is currently stuck in the climax now and I am really enjoying it!
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 25 . 9/16/2014
Poxa, volte a escrever, estava na melhor parte da fic, abraços
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 19 . 9/16/2014
Que legal, uma lamina para a Rin!
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 16 . 9/16/2014
Muito boa sua fic, abraços
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
A Rin fez muito bem em sair, é melhor ter uma vida curta e feliz do que viver infeliz por não ter coragem, quando a gente não luta pelo que quer é como se já estivéssemos mortos.