Reviews for West of the Moon
Too far to go. More actions and drama to overcome before the end.
angeljme chapter 3 . 4/25
Very nicely written. Delving into Sesshomaru's brain is always an adventure.
welliegirl16 chapter 25 . 4/5
oh. my. gosh! this story is amazing! please update soon. the suspense is killing me!
Shadowmeld13 chapter 25 . 12/26/2014
This story has a plausible storyline (you don't know how many Rin/Sesshoumaru stories I have read where neither of them is in character or the dramatic storyline has so many other options that it is not plausible) and your characters are both well written. I hope you will consider finishing it as it is currently stuck in the climax now and I am really enjoying it!
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 25 . 9/16/2014
Poxa, volte a escrever, estava na melhor parte da fic, abraços
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 19 . 9/16/2014
Que legal, uma lamina para a Rin!
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 16 . 9/16/2014
Muito boa sua fic, abraços
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
A Rin fez muito bem em sair, é melhor ter uma vida curta e feliz do que viver infeliz por não ter coragem, quando a gente não luta pelo que quer é como se já estivéssemos mortos.
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
Poxa ele foi mau de não ter nem falado com ela.
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Boa escrita, abraços
phantome101 chapter 25 . 1/5/2014
Please ,please continue...It's one of the best stories I've read so far and I'd really love to see it finished. The way you portray Sesshomaru and Rin is really great!
phantome101 chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
LOL...loved how Sesshomaru reacted to his dead wife.."Hnn"...
marnika chapter 25 . 12/4/2013
where are you?
BadWolf8588 chapter 25 . 11/15/2013
Wahhhh...please update again! I read this whole story in one day. It's so good. But you haven't updated in 2 years...this makes me sad. Do you have plans to finish this story? It is really one of the best sessrin stories I've read. Please continue! :)
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013