Reviews for West of the Moon
uramohsses06 chapter 25 . 5/15
Please update soon... would love to read how it all ends.. pleasssssse update
Dear Author
I came across this story and was pleasantly surprised that it was very even paced and beautiful. Please continue!
kagomeLove2 chapter 25 . 4/30
Why, why, why there is no ending? This is such an interesting story. You stopped at the best part. So disappointed that you did not complete the story. You are a talented writer. I really hope that you will complete it in a near futur. I will keep an eye on it in case of update. Take care.
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20
read; sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomauandkagura . blogspot . com
Sotam chapter 25 . 9/23/2015
Sesshomaru and rin love story of this couple, I hope you come back soon to write. kissus
Dxxna chapter 25 . 8/24/2015
Omgg ! What happens next ?
Sewetcups2 chapter 25 . 5/5/2015
I really like this story I want to see everyone happy. Update!
Guest chapter 25 . 4/26/2015
Too far to go. More actions and drama to overcome before the end.
angeljme chapter 3 . 4/25/2015
Very nicely written. Delving into Sesshomaru's brain is always an adventure.
welliegirl16 chapter 25 . 4/5/2015
oh. my. gosh! this story is amazing! please update soon. the suspense is killing me!
Shadowmeld13 chapter 25 . 12/26/2014
This story has a plausible storyline (you don't know how many Rin/Sesshoumaru stories I have read where neither of them is in character or the dramatic storyline has so many other options that it is not plausible) and your characters are both well written. I hope you will consider finishing it as it is currently stuck in the climax now and I am really enjoying it!
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 25 . 9/16/2014
Poxa, volte a escrever, estava na melhor parte da fic, abraços
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 19 . 9/16/2014
Que legal, uma lamina para a Rin!
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 16 . 9/16/2014
Muito boa sua fic, abraços
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
A Rin fez muito bem em sair, é melhor ter uma vida curta e feliz do que viver infeliz por não ter coragem, quando a gente não luta pelo que quer é como se já estivéssemos mortos.