Reviews for APAH: Amazonian Avenger
DrakiraDormiens chapter 17 . 12/20/2014
I know it's been a REALLY long time but are you ever going to write a third installment to the series? I really love it and it's just plain cruel to end on a cliffhanger :)
Katie chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
This an awesome story and I think that this story is going in an AWESOME direction!
123leyang321 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
just one thing:

will the bad guys find out that Aerrow is alive?

(note: this review is about the last chapter)
123leyang321 chapter 17 . 3/13/2010
haha, pretty cool

or rather, AMAZING!

keep up with this, I wanna know what will happen!
Lady Snowstorm chapter 17 . 10/23/2009
OMG CFox i luved it sry i haven't reviewed to any other chapters i've been busy and i can't wait for the next one to come out
Unleash The Shadow chapter 17 . 5/3/2009
FINALLY! It took me so long to read this, as soon as I read the first paragraph, I had to go soemwhere -_- And yeah... But now I was finally able to read this :D And I'm very happy that I actually found the time to do so.

I noticed your new writing style, and I gotta say, much more insight and much more sophisticated . I like it. xD

Well... I'm already looking forward to working with you. *sets off to finish highlighting the e-mail*
DevilsAngelSaphire chapter 17 . 4/30/2009
nice. very nice
Tawnyfur chapter 17 . 4/29/2009
OMG! *laughing out of control* You used the Sky Knight in slightly rusted armour line! Well, a form of it, but close enough! I recognized it immediately when Aerrow said 'knight in shining armour'. I'm glad someone made use of it, since I wasn't going to any time soon!

LOL! I love Finn pretending to be a statue. I considered it normal when Junko was also posing as a statue, but I was surprised at Starling. I thought that she was way too serious to ever do something as juvenile as something FINN thought was fun!

I'm extremely upset that you're leaving, C-Fox. I've always loved reading your writing, and I will miss it so. I'm really glad that we got to be friends. I have your e-mail address, so I'll try to get back to you on that conversation we were having a long while ago.

Bravo on the wonderful story! I'll miss you a ton, C-Fox!
TheChromeDog chapter 17 . 4/29/2009
GLACK! D8 That was the final chapter?

...Fox, you are CRUEL. X3

Loved it, as usual! Great writing style, as well. :3

~SW
If Dreams Were Wishes chapter 17 . 4/29/2009
Another excellent piece of writing. The chapter may have been long, but it wasn't short on content, so you kept me intrigued the whole way through. It was a lovely ending, to a lovely story, by a lovely author, who I - for one - am turly going to miss. I wish you luck on your future writing endeavours.
Saerphe chapter 17 . 4/29/2009
I like longer paragraphs and more detail. :3

This was a good chapter... But I found it a bit confusing after Aerrow was wounded. :P

Wait... This was the end to this story? _
Katie chapter 17 . 4/28/2009
OMG that was so long and awsome. Defintly worth the wait. But the ending just had to be a cliffhanger. I hate Cliffhangers. I'm really going to miss you from this siter, you had some really great story ideas.
Dare-deviless chapter 16 . 4/21/2009
oh yes, i love this chapter

piper kicked cylonian dark-ace ass!

please, can there be more repeats of these amazing spectales, i want to laugh at dark-ace flat on his butt being beaten by a girl again
Katie chapter 16 . 4/19/2009
A mysterious ending is not a good thing since it makes us readers have to wait longer. Poor Dark Ace...wait who am I kidding that was awsome!
DevilsAngelSaphire chapter 16 . 4/19/2009
very nice. Let's see what happens