Reviews for Déjà Vu
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
i love it
Katie Ria Tay chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I bloody love this story! And how bianca and chris fight was like a dance, it awesome and they get married in the end.
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I freaking love this!
Meluivan's Muse chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I really liked this story :)
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Aw so good
Allyoco chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Brilliant story, I just don't get people who don't love Bianca! I love the whole deja-vu,Chris and Bianca were just ment to be!
Whitelighter-01 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I agree with Kylelara. I loved it and I would have like to read more but this was really good. and very well writen. great job.
fullmoonmidget chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
AH! i always loved the was a cute little one-shot.
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
aww! i liked it! very cute!
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
This was nice; very sweet and cathartic after Chris-Crossed. It doesn't look like it needed any beta-reading. Well done!
frznlights chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
That's sweet. Have you considered a sequel? A one-shot between Bianca and Piper, or Piper and Lynn?
Kylelara chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Thanks for a really good read. Chris-Bianca fics are rare this was one of the nicest one's I've seen - any chance of another fic, maybe filling in those 5 years before the wedding (?) coz your characterisations are really really good.
paranoidbychoice chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
aww that was too cute nice job
Evalon Knights chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I loved it. It had its funny parts, but I wanted to cry when she finally opened up to him.

"She looked so gorgeous, when she wasn't pissed." - loved it.
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
O! I love Chris/Bianca. I just wish there was more. Yeah, I always thought that they would kinda retain some sort of memory-like u would if u were cloned. Well, this is really nice, and it bugs me how the parents would keep something this big from the second generation, but i understand why they wouldn't want something like that just hanging over them.