Reviews for Off and Away
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
..."an abomination Commander Tucker called munchies." That's great! I like the way you use words, and the way you distinguish certain wordds and phrases. Keeping PARTY CENTRAL in all caps adds a nice detail to it.
butterflybrain chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
please write a sequel!
SpaceCowboy chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Uh yeah, I would really like a re-write of this story. If maybe, uh, can ya possibly make it my ear Trip's lips brush against? If you could do that one little thing, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

Oh, and, I loved it! You have a way with words.

SpaceCowboy.
CrazyAce chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
dr. seuss is a great philospher! i object to t'pol! i also claim trip! HA!
Kate Anderson chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
First Enterprise fic that I've read (I think) very nicely done, very funny too! I'd love to see the PARTY CENTRAL on the show!
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
verily vell!
Sarahjane chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
Cute, very cute! I especially like Hoshi's comment about Trip ("Trip will either find some lucky girl and drive her nuts for fifty years…or get himself killed on some crazy, noble mission.") and Trip's Dr. Seuss quote. Very funny!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
Yes good yes good yes wow :)
Miss Windy chapter 1 . 10/29/2001
ROFL! This was HILARIOUS! You have such a great ear for dialogue and character! I especially enjoyed the carefully-chosen italics on words like "nachos" and "hot wings". I could practically hear T'Pol's disdain dripping from the italics. ;) Ihaven't laughed this hard in ages- great job!
paxnirvana chapter 1 . 10/29/2001
Quoting Dr. Seuss! Loverly... and I'm in on the obsession with Engine Boy. *wink* He's so cute, so snotty, so whiney, so wonderfully notScotty! Love him! Nice Vulcan work too... they are so darn tricky, aren't they?
Joe Cloudheart chapter 1 . 10/29/2001
Oh, wow. I loved reading that. Excellent, excellent characterization!
Cheile chapter 1 . 10/28/2001
fluffy? ha! this wasn't fluffy at all! you have a handle on everyone very

well. maybe you can teach me how to write Vulcans, I never seem to be able

to and I know I'm gonna want to write a Trip/T'Pol fic someday...
BlueBelle4 chapter 1 . 10/28/2001
Loved your story. Can I post it on my site? Let me know - :)
ChiseChitose chapter 1 . 10/28/2001
That was hilarious! I love Dr. Suess's Oh the Places You'll Go! Please tell me that you have more coming soon! By the way... I claimed the obsession with Engine Boy first... I had Helm Boy, now I have Engine Boy.
Susi chapter 1 . 10/25/2001
Ha ha! I like it. Very amusing. Oh, the wise things Dr. Seuss taught us!