Reviews for Friendship on the Rocks with a Twist
Tracy chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Hi there. I just discovered that there was fan fiction for Roz and Frazier, and I'm so tickled to have found the site and your story. I literally just watched this episode and so it was fun to read your story. I like your writing and hope to find more as I dig through the site. The only thing I would love to have seen is a longer story to see what happen next, but maybe I'll get lucky and find more of your stuff soon. : )

Tracy (8/14)
Molly chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
That was basically the episode
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Great story. You picked a great story to write about. Hope you write more soon. Loved how you captured Mrs. Moon, even though I couldn't stand her!
Adorelo chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
You know, LLK was practically glowing with pride when she told me you'd posted this so, naturally, I had to come and see what all the fuss was about.

I rarely, if ever, watch Frasier, but this made me want to go on the hunt for early season reruns. It was amazing, truly amazing. And I'm hard pressed to believe it was actually your first fic... I mean, that's not fair... it took me forever to get even remotely near this standard.

From what I know, characterization was prefect and I loved the implementation of the elements (Friends is my favorite show).

I sincerely hope you're writing more. If this is a marker to judge your work by, I know we've got a new talented writer amongst us. Great job! :D

J
lostladyknight chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Aww kiddo I loved it!

And yeah, the sex scene wasn't bad at all. :) I don't know why I was so worried.

Amazing job for your first fanfic! Thank you for writing it, dear!