Reviews for Realisations too late
Atka-Jane chapter 1 . 11/25
I came here again and fell in love again with this story. You have no idea... With an old Russian instrumental song, I could read and reread this three times more in a day and interpret them differently each time. There is a gothic feel to this story. Reminds me of a folklore and fairytale by old Russian movies in the 90s that I used to love to watch. Thank you for this small ficlet. I love it with all my heart.
Atka-Jane chapter 11 . 3/1
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND SIMPLY AMAZING! I SOBBED MY EYES OUT. I REALLY LOVE THIS. I THINK THIS IS THE BEST MARRIAGE MARY HAS EVER BEEN IN AND I'M TALKING ABOUT ALL THE OTHER MARY FICS I'VE READ AND I'VE READ PLENTY.

Thank you for your beautiful contribution to Mary Bennet's story. I shall never forget this fic and whenever I feel like I need a good Mary romance, I will read this fic again.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 11 . 2/17/2010
Good story! The ending was a little quick there, I would have liked to see more. Great work though!
mamya chapter 11 . 4/19/2009
I just found your story and it was really great. you've done a great job!
com chapter 11 . 10/24/2008
omg! You finished it! I love it.

.com
Gentileschi chapter 11 . 10/23/2008
Very good ending! :)
Red Writer chapter 11 . 10/17/2008
Lovely story.

Alls well that ends well and Mary deserves to be happy...
ixi-shaz chapter 11 . 10/17/2008
Oh its ended? well it was zehr gut! (bit of german there just for Ludwig. lol)

hope you write something else. :D
Maddie50 chapter 11 . 10/17/2008
I am glad Mary came to see that her husband was a good man who truly cared for her and was deeply hurt by her behavior. Ludwig was very forgiving and he must have loved Mary very much to make such arrangements. It was a lovely ending to the story.
Cookie Sue chapter 11 . 10/17/2008
Just finished your story. I am usually not a Mary story reader. (I am a D/E lover) but something caught my eye on one of the posts and I started reading it from the beginning.

I thought it was very good and enjoyed it very much. Well written and I would recommend it to other readers.

Sandy
stacey.eats chapter 11 . 10/17/2008
i love how you wrote out this conclusion! i'm very glad for ludwig and mary! it's a wonderful story - very much similar to many, thought not all, arranged marriage in our past.
junewilliams7 chapter 11 . 10/17/2008
thanks for letting them start over again! it would have been strange if they'd "instantly" made up, so I'm glad you wrote that it took them a few months. looking forward to your next story!
Ari-Moon chapter 10 . 10/4/2008
thats so sweet! i love this story! update soon!
junewilliams7 chapter 10 . 10/2/2008
I'm glad they're having things out. too bad she fell asleep, but perhaps it's the first time in a while that she's felt at ease, since he's in bed WITH her. I hope she apologizes in the morning for being slow to see him for who he is. thank you for the new chapter!
Maddie50 chapter 10 . 10/2/2008
Maybe not too late after all?
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »