Reviews for Where you Are is Where I Want To Be
xRainbowNinjax chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
Continue! Don't stop there!
PhantasmicDragon chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
Amazing story! I know it's been over a year since you've updated, but I really want to ask you if you could... Your writing is incredible and I would really like to find out what happens next! Your characterization is three-dimensional and definitely nowhere near as flat as the characters in other fanfiction stories for this fandom. Please please please update?
Skyscraper chapter 10 . 8/12/2011
Update, please?
JoBroIsLove chapter 10 . 12/17/2010
I love it! 33

Pleaseeee upload soon since it's been a really long time ago..
BruxinhA chapter 10 . 9/20/2010
please atualiza, naum posso esperar pra vr o q vai acontecer!
runswithvampires77 chapter 10 . 9/6/2010
I really like ur story. but it seems that you have stopped writting. I wish u would continue :)
nomdeplume96 chapter 10 . 2/15/2010
Please update soon! This story is really good!:D:D:D:D
Maddybabbi chapter 10 . 12/17/2009
love it :D

Maddie x
alexa chapter 10 . 12/7/2009
update soon! i wnat to know what happens to Mitchie
kellie500 chapter 10 . 9/29/2009
are you going to update son? i really want to no how this ends...if mitchie will be ok and if shane can save her
Hopelessly Jonas Bro Obsessed chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
WOW! that's all i have to say. Well, that and plz plz plz update ASAP or i will go crazy. LOVE IT!
Megan chapter 9 . 6/7/2009
I wish you would finish this story. It is amazing. Please please please finish it, or at least do 1 more chapter where Shane rescues Mitchie. It would be awsome! PLEASE!
TrixieNancy124 chapter 10 . 6/3/2009
This is super wonderful. Hope you will update son. I cant wait to read on.
McLuvinEdward chapter 10 . 4/23/2009
LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE CONTINUE! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! BEST WISHES!
xXCaitieCat chapter 10 . 3/27/2009
omygod omygod omygod omygod omygod omygod omygod omygod omygod this story is...GAH! AWESOME! OMG! please please please please PLEASE UPDATE SOON! XD if you don't I will hunt you down! lol jk jk...sort of...LOL! jk anyways BRILLIANT STORY! incredible! great work XD

xoxo