Reviews for Gwen Tennyson, All Grown Up
mark chapter 8 . 7/30/2015
Hex is Charmcaster's uncle not her grandfather
Munz chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
It was an awesome story , was adventurous & was dinamic .
Guest chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
There are only three words that sum this fanfic up: Amazingly well written. There was action, romance,drama, and gripping detail. I could not look away. As for you Mr. Writer, I hope you keep writing and eventually publish work like this. I would pay money for it. 10/10!
raaaaa chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
TttttttTt
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
Niice :D And good it enough, it sticks to the canon when Ben 10: Alien Force starts :D :) Yeah, that gender thing is really annoying. It's awkward not knowing if you're a boy or girl xD I loved this story. It was really good :D Sort of sad to see it go :P :(
Phoncible chapter 12 . 7/4/2011
Of course you're a girl, Twikadevra, you're a gwevin fangirl still butthurt over Charmcaster kissing Kevin. Get the fuck over it already.
Phoncible chapter 12 . 7/4/2011
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 12 . 6/30/2011
Whoooooooooooa. That's all I could say :P IN YOUR FACE CHARMCASTER! HA! Lol, I couldn't resist. I've always wanted to say that ever since she made her first appearance in Alien Force xP Lol. And btw I'm a girl :P
torvusterra99 chapter 11 . 4/16/2011
Let me guess.

After the battle, Gwen has finally got the book that she needed but first she has to go to the date with Jason along with Ben is eavesdropping on the couple. In the conclusion, Gwen has returned her normal self but she wears oversized adult clothes in the embrassing moment.
Phoncible chapter 11 . 3/28/2011
GOD DAMN IT! I mistyped; I meant DON'T let Charm turn traitor, not do!

Gah! Well, it's too late now. But pleeeeeeease don't let her suffer too much in the end. You've written her so funny and likable that having her die or get badly hurt would ruin this fic for me. I understand if you don't want her to turn good in order to keep this in continuity with "Alien Force"/"Ultimate Alien" (where she does turn good eventually), but don't go too rough on Charm, pleeease?
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 11 . 3/21/2011
WHOOOOOOA :D That was totally amazingly epic! Lol, it funny how they fall into traps every bloody second XD LOL. Yeah, now I realllly can't wait for Charmcaster's butt to get kicked, although it did seem rather dim of Gwen to not figure out her plan earlier. xP Please update soon! You've got the most amazing story and original one, EVER :DDDD
Phoncible chapter 9 . 12/5/2010
Pleeeease, let Charm go through with her betrayal; she's making so much progress as an ally!
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 10 . 9/19/2010
Niiiiiiiice! :D Please update soon so I can read the butt-whooping of Charmy :P
darthdragon chapter 10 . 9/18/2010
About time, nice chapter.

ALL HAIL DARTHDRAGON!