Reviews for The Sweetest Escape
bleedingstitches chapter 11 . 7/10/2008
I really really liked this chapter... i just can't get over the image of Edward all wet in a swimsuit O_O OMG! and of course all that happened afterwards was great! can't wait for the next couple of chapters.
latuacantante4him chapter 11 . 7/10/2008
Um...uh...oh...!
Michelle62092 chapter 11 . 7/10/2008
I would love to be carried around by Edward, and especially because of WHY I wouldn't be able to walk (if you get what I mean) ;)

please update soon!:D
Ksangi chapter 11 . 7/10/2008
Sex in a bed is HIGHLY overrated. heh heh heh.
Fire.or.Ice chapter 11 . 7/10/2008
lol... who needs sex in a bed when there are so many other options... lol...
LaChuCha chapter 10 . 7/10/2008
hahah i loved it. and omg, i watched that youtube video xDD so funny! hah, i commented it to. freakostar13 is mine. xP nothing special tho. keep updating!
LaChuCha chapter 11 . 7/10/2008
WHEW! *wipes forehead* Lolz. I loved it! xD Update soon!
vanillaluv chapter 11 . 7/10/2008
mmhm who wouldn't want to be carried around everywhere by edward? i know i do! haha lol

Great story hopw you write more soon!
Sinful Seduction chapter 11 . 7/10/2008
only two more chapters left! NO! It can't be! its too good to stop!
CowgirlKelly chapter 11 . 7/10/2008
THIS IS REALY GOD! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
bitten-sln chapter 11 . 7/10/2008
well i think its incredibly sweet.
sirodro chapter 11 . 7/10/2008
I DO I DO! Edward can carry me ANYWHERE! There first day was sheer bliss, exactly as it SHOULD BE! Passionate, sexy, hot and full of love...my most favorite things about your awesome stories. Can't wait to see how you wrap this up (not that I want you too) I just am so excited about how you sum it all up giving me the closure I long for. Plus the whole sex in bed thing...it is really exciting to think about.

DV
grtchn chapter 11 . 7/10/2008
I KNEW Edward would like watching Bella pleasure herself. Something told me that he is TOTALLY into that. lol
Lovebugs chapter 11 . 7/10/2008
thanks for the chapter. Now I really want to go to Hawaii. :)
xhn chapter 11 . 7/10/2008
Um, I'm stealing Edward right now to cure me of my sexual frustration after having read the chapters in this story.

Haha, I love your writing! I'm sad it'll be over soon, but this is definitely a great story!
455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »