Reviews for TwoFaced
CodyGotKilld chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Just have to say this fic is real good so far.

Hope you update it soon.
KurrydaJellydonut chapter 4 . 8/13/2008
You have also stumbled upon the great duo StupidUndRetarded? Wow, I knew what that song line was the second I read it. Did you also watch their Taco Bell video?

Please continue! I don't think the Colonel is the Judas. Maybe it's Walter, just like the manga. It could even be Alucard, but I don't really see that happening. Oh well, I guess I'll find out later...:(

-JIGGAmonkey
Madm05 chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
I love the way Integra and Alucard interact. The witty banter is such fun to read. Heh, I can just see Alucard watching television, and rapping, too. I look forward to reading more. I hope you update soon.

Hiruma01 chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
I love how you portrayed Seras and Pip's relationship.

It's alot better done than some do...

I like Rhodes he makes me feel sad.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
Madm05 chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
Heh, yeah, Pip would think of shopping as work. It was rather interesting to see the inner workings of his mind. It should be interesting to see what happens with Anderson, too. I cna't wait to read more, so update soon please, but I understand if it takes time.

ladykirie chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
Hurray- rally nice, warm and well done. I know you are usually not a fan of the little vampire, but you do a fair and real job of portraying her relationship and emotions-very sweet with just the right hint of wanting... a very sweet addition indeed. Glad to see you up and writing... looking towards more-much more...Be well and take care.

Lady Kirire
graypheonix chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
Well screw me sideways over an open bar, Anderson has got to be enraged beyond all belief by the shit the Hellsings pulled last time he was in London. Though a lesbain bar might be fun to take a priest to, a murderous one might come after you with bloody beyonets for it. Heh, and I expect a severe verbal reaming for this one. One I thoroughly look forward to reading. Seriously, I WANT TO READ MORE! Continue to update, will ya? Ja ne.
BigKwell chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
You've left-out the footnotes to this story. Tried scrolling down and found none.
ladykirie chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
Hey-good to see you writing again! While "Blood Moon" was short-it was well done and gory- ew! I'm starting to get into this story more and more, but can we trust Mr. Rhodes completely? Muuhahahaha! Be well and keep up the good work.

Lady Kirie
Madm05 chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
Maxwell's thoughts are going to get him into a lot of trouble. I like it so far, and I can't wait to see what happens in Japan. Can't wait for more!

Tonnerre chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
I'm looking forward to seeing how Alucard and Seras endure japaneese heat.
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Oh my gosh beautiful! Let's continue!
Madm05 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I have to say, I like Rhoades. I hope to see more of him, though you did ssay his role is bigger in your other story. I look forward to it. Lord Lexmark is lecherous, isn't he? Maybe he's related to Maxwell, and that's why Integra is reminded of him, eh? Well, I love the story so far. Update soon please!