Reviews for Cloak and Dagger
Post U Later chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Oh Man, Poor Johnny! This Does Not Look Good For Him. I Wonder What HE Was Accused Of Doing. Especially Since Both The FBI & The CIA Came To Get Him? & What Happened With This Ivanka Girl? Maybe In The Next Chapter There Will Be A Bit Of Back Story To Fill In The Gaps?

Great Story So Far! Can't Wait For More! X3
escapemythoughts chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I know this is probably pretty late (I'm having a Fantastic Four phase at the moment!) but I'd just like to say that this story is A-MAZ-ING! I'm really glad hat it has a story to it and isn't just random angst. Your style of writing is really fluent and i would definitely read this if I saw it in a bookshop!
IronSmoothieee chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I like it ツ
gerryade.merrygold chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
update plz
KimberlyGrimm chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I know it has been forever since you wrote this story. Wish you would finish, with Chris Evans not releasing a movie after the avengers for a long time I need something to entertain me.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Kurama111 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
This story sounds really cool. It would be even cooler if I understood what was going on. ;) I really hope you update again because it's been about two years now. And I want to know who the guy Kragoff is and why the world hates him. Please update again! :)
heartfallen chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This is such a cool story. I'd love to read more
emptybecauseivedeleted chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Please update soon!

please please please please! :D

loved every minute of it ;D really really good!
tagalonglovers chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
So I guess after a year it's pretty unlikely that you'll update, but I thought I would give it a try. This is amazing and your writing is absolutely brilliant. I love your detail and the thought that you've put into this little snippet.

I'd love to find out what put him in such a position and why he's running away and why the world (or most of the world) wants him dead. Please, write more!
PrINCESSFBI45-Not logged in chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
WAH UPDATE! NOW!
Ingu chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Update? What's happening? What's going on? You can't leave us like this! It's so good! And so promising... please.
impeccableblahs chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
so i 'ooh' and 'aw' at this chapter.

you've got quite a knack for this writing thing, and i hope to read more from you soon!

:D

brit
NiteAngel chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Hey! This is really good!

I think ... you haven't updated in 4 months?

I hope you will because I'm looking forward to see how you're going to resolve all the problems you've built up... and it's only chapter one!

Simply delicious!

NiteAngel

Simone Robinson chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
that was so AWESOME! please update soon,ASAP!