Reviews for A New Master
Axcel chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
It always got me that Qui would want to leave. It was (in the novelette) so OOC for him.
powerrangersfangirl22 chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
If this the end of the story, you need to either make a sequel or make another chapter. It was great. In fact, when Qui-Gon rejected Obi-Wan, I cried.
Obiwan456 chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
so far I like it...your version of what should have been said to that dunderhead Qui-Gon instead of what was said in the book..lol...I was smiling at that. Obi's Mom
twilightromance4ever chapter 8 . 4/3/2010
are you talking about phantom menace at the end of the chapter? or something in the books i can't remember?

good story though :)
StarWarsGeekie chapter 7 . 3/12/2010
this is really well written!
StarWarsGeekie chapter 8 . 3/12/2010
i really like your story! i give it two thumbs up!:)
mirialinmoon chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Alright, first, I need to start with 5 words: Your stories leave me breathless. As I have said before, you are a main source of inspiration for me. Since 1st grade, I ahve thought of myself as a stupuid idiot. You have brought me to the knolege of my real talents. I forever honor you. When I am 13, I will write a story in your honor. It will be called The Coming Dawn( I AM so sorry if I hurt your feelings, but I personally HATE the Twilight series, so do not confuse). From what I know about you, we have alot in common.

Now, to get down to buisness. Your story takes people behind the scenes, to share with the world what REALLY happens. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
luvondarox chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
It's a good continuation, but you started to repeat yourself/phrases.

"Qui-Gon _rushed_ down the halls towards the landing pad, barely in time as he _rushed_ up the landing ramp into Mace’s ship"

"...he accidentally stepped into the path of a Force-field, which immediately sprang into action and moved into action."

They were a little distracting (I thought I had misread the sentences a few times), as were the few typos in the chapter. Otherwise, pretty good.
beauty0102 chapter 8 . 9/19/2008
yeah great story i'm off to read the squeal.
Ann Jinn chapter 8 . 8/19/2008
Well, I started the sequel first, so had to read the original.

good work. Like how you did the Mace and Depa characters. All we know of Mace is the films and the book. good to see them come to life, and boy did they come to life.
Torli chapter 8 . 8/6/2008
Ani,I LOVE it.

Thats a great story, definitivelly you should write a seguel. I like the way Depa acted against Obi...

I think that Mace as Council member should be more...strict or abrupt against at least I got that impression from previous chapters
PeaceGuardian chapter 8 . 8/5/2008
thanks for finally updating! cause I totally freaking loved it! Please update sooner!
Koolinkenji chapter 8 . 8/5/2008
The end...THE END!So Fast! Sorry it took me awhile to read..playing maplestory or Combat Arms (both by nexon) But yes totally make a sequel. I really wanna see what happens!
Jedimastersandy chapter 8 . 8/3/2008
you most definitely need to write a sequel. it's just cruel to leave a cliffhanger like that and then not continue. just. plain. cruel. but i like it, i do the same thing! :
JediLuminaraUnduli chapter 8 . 8/2/2008
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! (634593 years later) Sequel! Sequel!

Very sweet ending. I wonder what Tahl thinks..

Awesome!