Reviews for Wilted Blossom
AureliaGemini03 chapter 6 . 3/23/2019
I hope there is a part two of these
nia annie chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
Yay ! Yachiru's so retarded , but somehow manages to be extremely cute while doing it . Poor Sakura ! Well... If you read this review... I request UryuuSaku , IchiSaku , KiraSakuHitsu love triangle , and a last HitsuSaku cuz it's DA BEST BLEACH/NARUTO COUPLE EVER ! I love HitsuSaku because they both have the same eye color , have odd hair colors , a busty friend who is lazy and likes to drink sake , the same short temper , and had no friends in their earlier days .
dbzbnfan202 chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
i love this fanfic just by reading the first chapter

plus when yachiru asks for a little sister lols
Kia Zaoldyeck chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
neee onegai

hitsusakuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu plis plis
darkness of the blue moon chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
Great work, you two. I completely agree, Hinamori and Orihime should die. Please update soon.
e-addi chapter 6 . 1/26/2010
YAY!.

This is really good~~ i look forward to more~~

Can you do a HitsuSaku? please~~ I absolutely love that couple~~
Wynth chapter 6 . 1/13/2010
Yo!

I saw the Sinbad reference. :3 I always think of that line when that movie comes into a conversation topic, so I was grinning from ear to ear when I read it. I love that scene too. Kekeke.

Anyway, I already love this cmpliation of crossover pairings. I was told to take a look at the KenSaku pairing and... well... wow. XD I can actually see it. And, of course, I lol'd hard at the end of this chapter and went back to re-read it again because it was priceless. Great work!

There are, however, some small grammar mistakes throughout the chapters (I am aware that this story is being written with two authors :3. Just saying). But those mistakes don't get in the way of reading it. I'm personally not a fan of adding so many exclamation marks and question marks besides one but I'm not too fussed by it.

Lol. I love this chapter, and the other pairings are just as cool; would like it if you looked at mine if interested. XD Am looking forward to the GinSaku one. :3 The UkiSaku one was just adorable and I found the ShuuSaku one just cute at the end. :D

Thankyou for writing this. And keep up the good work!

Bye-bye!

FBC
JustAnotherReader chapter 6 . 1/6/2010
the last chapter was hilarious:P

but i like the byasaku pairing the most,...so can i have anoter story about them?

please?

Love it

Update soon
Haikemi chapter 6 . 10/4/2009
OMG I almost died from laughter! That was awesome! Please update more soon!
spiderqween chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
you have got to do more and more byasaku to but all together awesome.
SmilingArtist chapter 5 . 9/10/2009
Can you please do one on UlquSaku (Ulquiorra/Sakura)?
crazyviper88 chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
OMG! all these storys are so cute XD i really liked this one it made me laugh so hard! you did a great job! i cant wait for the next chapters! update soon please!
yuchi1994 chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
update soon! i loved this one you should do a sequal!
CoaCoa chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
ZOMG! i think i like this chappy teh best! LMAO anyways GOOD WORK i love these storie X] plz update soon! oh and here -gives a huge cake- this is for your good work!
delvida chapter 6 . 7/17/2009
Oh god! I laughed so hard I could hardly continuing reading through the tears. What Yachiru wants, Yachiru gets... that's quite a... scary thought.

I'm really looking forward to Urahara/Sakura. Also, could you maybe do Shinji/Sakura? Pretty please? I don't know why but this pairing really appeals to me... ;

Can't wait for the next update!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »