Reviews for Twenty Fragments of a Broken Youth
LucifersWish chapter 4 . 2/22
Where is the rest?... I like this dark side of Kyoya.
0takufever chapter 4 . 1/22
Ohmaigawd THANK YOU ! I have been looking for a story like this for forever! I managed to find done but I take a intrest in this a lot more (don't judge me xD) but if it were up to me id say the only thing to change would be a little more lovey dovey but not as harsh (even though I still liked it) overall I really like your writing and hope for you to contnue your excuisite (i think I spelled it right) work thanks again for entertaining me! (_) *hugs*
hiy chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
I need more! 3 3333 ahh
chouxpastryheart chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
You led with a false dichotomy. Being unable to tolerate sexual assault doesn't make someone a pansy who should just read fluff pieces. Having an intolerance of assault/manipulation/coercion isn't a weakness of character. Exploring rape in fiction isn't necessarily a bad thing. Writing isn't about glossing over reality, but doing something with the darkness in life. My point is, you will alienate readers by assuming that having a problem with rape or molestation is a flaw, I mean especially if it's because they've experienced in their lives. At my own risk, I went ahead and read this chapter and my only question is this: what are you doing with this idea? Simply writing about darkness doesn't have artistic value. While I appreciate your talent for writing (especially given how much poor writing there is in this fandom), I can't continue to read this story because I do have a problem with sexual violence and the only way I can read stories about it is if I see it's used as more than just shock value and exploitation.
PrettyChelsea chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Poor Haruhi. Being treated like that. I can't wait to see on how Haruhi would handle the aftermath.
PrettyChelsea chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
So hmm Kyouya changed his mind suddenly.
Heidilynn08 chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
I really do like this story! Soooo good!

You really do write lemons quite well. I hope to see more... NOW! UPDATE!
DBZZY chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
You're Pinoy right?
KohoriNS6 chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
Kyos such a ass whole! i like it!
Chloe Anastos chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Can I just say I love your warning on Chapter Two.
Serena Scarlet chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
Huh. It's really dark, but interesting. I can't tell if I like Kyoya or absolutely hate his guts...this must be an interesting position for an author.
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 4 . 11/1/2010
Ish in awe. I plan to check out some of your other stuff congrats you may have just earned yourself a fic stalking fan (is not serious on stalking bit, though I think I will add you to fav author list defo)
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 4 . 11/1/2010
Sepsis chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
wow! *_*
Raven Nevermore Witch chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
Please update soon, I want to see what happens next.