Reviews for Misunderstood
jasella dramione chapter 14 . 10/16/2014
thnx for stoppin the whole bellaxedward thing it was starting to annoy me :)
jasella dramione chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
oh hell no. i hope edward kills him
jasella dramione chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
o fuck no
CuriousPunzie chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
Sept. 16- My BIRTHDAY!
Mad2001 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Cool so far
Guest chapter 14 . 12/4/2012
BELLA AND EDWARD. Why? Good story still.
Rivbematrix chapter 14 . 10/28/2012
LOOK! EDWARD and BELLA need each other! Dean could die and then edward and bella would be happy again
The Master of the Shadow Realm chapter 20 . 5/8/2012
I felt like reviewing at the end of the story. I loved reading it. It was so epic and interesting. I could not wait to read the next chapter once I began reading sit since I wanted to know what would happen. I plan on reading the sequel. I hope it isas good as this the first one.
right chapter 10 . 12/17/2011
You don't like twilight that much do you? i mean really! edward would never go against bella he would of gone of to find her or try and get himself killed because he can not live without her! you have this as a edward X bella romance there is no romace whats so ever! this should be a humour story because all i can do is laugh!
csp4 chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
Way to go Emmett:(
csp4 chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
"We will let this one slide..." I don't think the Cullen's care what Sam thinks:(
csp4 chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
Everyones internal thinking is great! Several of them are definately acting OOC out of anger::)) Protect Bella at all costs!

Pretty bad when Jake can take Bella right out of their house from the 3rd floor:( They all need their ears & noses checked cause neither are working!
csp4 chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
Yep, I agree, it's Jessica & Jake's fault, but I still want to blame Dickward:(
csp4 chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
If what Edward says is true, why didn't see it coming & why didn't he do anything about it?

Of course, Bella's not going to get a break:( Edward's a prick, even if he technically didn't cheat. Jake rapes her. Her car dies. What's next? Why do I want to blame Edward for it all?
csp4 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I'm sure there's a logical explanation, but...:( Edward's attitude makes it OK with me for Emmett to rip his limbs off! He's acting like nothing happen:( asswipe:( Did he even check to see if Bella was ok that night? Time for a smackdown on Edward even if he's innocent!