Reviews for A Nakama's Worries
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
I thought it's really sequel...! Well, it is a bit sequel... But more Spin-off...

It's really good!
From different point, i can see how the Nakama felt...! XD

Very Nice...!

I love it...!

It was Heart-warming...!

Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
:') Cute story. :3
McCormick Girl chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Aw. I'm in love with this story.
Lyneel chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
great - I love the way you write about Mugiwaras as a family in fact... It s an amazing feeling to watch them care for each other and possibly create many beautiful emotions in the reader... Truly nice :)
chacra chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
hi! i just read your two story and i just have to say that it is fantastic! so thank you for publishing it!

good luck!
anime fan chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
OMG i LOVE this story 2. It's so awsome. keep up the great work
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Starry-Night-11.0 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
That was very touching!

Is good to read the story from the Strawhat crews veiw.

The part about Chopper "figuring it out" made me laugh! XD

(Still not a fan of ZoLu, though)
Kyuubiluver chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Dude u should so write a ff, like a long one!
Youngsoul chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Nice, i like it. I love it when both Zoro and Nami are so caring towards Luffy.
RianLena chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Ahh, it was cute in a sort of sadistic way
yaoifan124 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Loved it! i cried when love was hurt! Even in the first one! Captain's Duty or something... sorry bad memory . Yay! ZoLu! _ Good Job! Oh, oh! im making a ZoLu so hopefully you could read it! im trying to get the chapter up today! (you dont have to though) _ your choice! Loved it! Thanx for your wisefulness! and putting it up!
Vampiric chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Thats a really nice follow up to the other story it really is amazing what Luffy gets himself into
TheSmartIdiot chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
this story (both) was very touching! i really enjoyed it! BTW, i took your poll! hope you start on the winner(s) soon!
Loreto W chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Oh Inumaru T_T You know so well that I love your stories, I love all your stories! I love all the romance, drama and angst between Zoro and Luffy, but I think that definitely this is an amazing story, but this time, it's not because it's about One Piece, not because it's about Zoro and Luffy, it's because your english it's awesome, and because the way you write it was so incredible that I was surprised, I don't know how to explain it, but it was something like "God this writing it's so good, it has a really good quality" I mean... it was as a book, OH! How Can I say it?

It was something like a writing written with a high standard? -_- I don't think that make sense but... oh! It was as a academic writing! You know well written, excelent in every word!

Something like that! And it was awesome and I couldn't help cry ok not cry but split? some tears when I read about the blood type, I mean that moment it was so sad! really sad T_T oh it made me feel so bad, so sad, so empty T_T

But about the blood type just to be safe it's that true? Do Luffy and Zoro share the same blood type? or that was just and invention of you?

I would be really glad if you told me please! But still it was nice n_n Inumaru I love you, (you know I'm kidding but I need to say it) and I love how your write, n_n You ARE SUPER! I hope read you soon and thanks you very much for all your stories!

I hope you get it -_-