Reviews for Time Travel for Beginners
entelejent chapter 1 . 5/18
Oh. I thought they would keep jumping back and change the era each time.
Manillalu chapter 1 . 2/8
oh gosh, typical naruto
A Bookworm chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
THIS CONCEPT IS AWESOME! I LOVE IT!
Oh I am Slain chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Very entertaining and polished story. Thanks for sharing!

(I was totally expecting them to become Ino & Shika; this was even funnier, and more likely to make an impact.)
Hawk chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Good fic! :D
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
lol
cool
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I admit, I kind of wanted Sasuke and Naruto to stay Haku and Zabuza forever, maybe even show up in front of their younger selves, but this was still a great read. It also pains me to know that future Gaara was likely erased. Here's hoping Naruto keeps a list of all the things he has to change, including Itachi's childhood, Gaara's childhood, Obito "dying", Kakashi's dad committing suicide, and other things. Obviously, they can't stop every bad thing from happening, but I'd say it's worth a shot. Also, Naruto and Sasuke had a cute relationship here, and I liked how Sasuke floundered in Haku's body for a bit.
paracuties chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
...WUT.

I DIDN'T THINK THIS WAS A CRACK STORY WUUUTTTT.

That was good. Really good. But the end was just freakin' weird, because the entire story was pretty normal and serious and well-thought out-at least it seemed to be-and well-planned and everything.

And I was getting excited, thinking I could read a nice, good time-traveling story focused on both Sasuke and Naruto and their close friendship...

Well. Good job, I guess. I enjoyed reading it, overall!
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
So great!
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I hope they change back at the end QAQ!
zigmas chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
LOOOOOOOOOOL
saashi samy chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
interesting idea
Haldir639 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
o.o
That. Was. AWESOME!
3kitttens chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
He should have given the giant cleaver to suigetsu, :P it's tradition
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I'd actually quite like to see a full length version of this.