Reviews for Shoving Sticks
MillieBryonyUK chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Wtf I was expecting a great lemon :(
unknown chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
the story is nice i like it
2pretty2mew chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Aww what i was hoping for more but if ended verry dissapointed(cute pout) btw it is a very good fanfiction
yaoimangafreak31 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
this was short and spicy 2 yuppy my imagination ran willddddd! gudd jobb! _
Naruto-Yaoi-Loving-Girl chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I LOL'd the entire time! Sasuke's mind is a dirty as mine! You're such a good writer!
XxColexX chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Another funny read.

These oneshots are seriously great. xD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I laughed so fucking hard! xD
ms.Clair K Ookami chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
wwoqqqw
Guest chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
in the next ch apter my character visit naruto and kisses him
RDJASS chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
i love the perverted sasuke! absolutly love him! more! zD
violetkisses chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
fre akin' hot XDDD. the stick thing was really funny.
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Finnaly someone who hates deal or no deal as much as me!
when i read the deal or no deal thing i was like the writer got it rom that stupid tv show. There is no plot to that show at all exept a germ crazed fanatic *howie mandel* as the little talker guy.
So,
IMA HUG YOU!
*GLOMP!*
The Lady Caroline Muze chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
oh my! that was adorable! and well awesome! nice way to play on the character's original traits. i think it would be awesome if Naruto always fought with Sasuke, because he was "upset" at him for tricking him into doing that. because he wanted to end up in the same "position".
Emily chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Mother Mary Of Gawd! At first I took that the wrong way, but when I read the first part to it I wuz like,oh okay not so, OH MY FUCKING GOD!( Nartural Born person who can take any word the wrong way). Man that wuz "the" best short story I had EVAR read. LUVED IT! Keep going. *Tip* Next time dont make the ending so fast, try to take it out all the way. but, dude you did fucking awesome.
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Sasuke reminded him, "We had a deal, and you don't go back on your word!"

Naruto growled in anguish. Dammit. Naruto, you just made a bad deal he cursed himself.

Sasuke slowly licked Naruto's neck up to his ear and whispered, "I'll make you feel good, dobe."

And he did. Over and over again.

As Naruto lay exhausted on the grass, with a pleasured countenance, panting hard and Sasuke panting hard on top of him, Naruto reevaluated the deal. Naruto, you just made a FANTASTIC deal.

Wow...he sure changes fast after he gets a taste of his 'stick'...