Reviews for Semantics
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Whoa... that's... really sad... in a way. But also very... (too much illipsis, I know, I know, I'm addicted) well, it just fits. If they don't believe they can love each other, love can't be real, right? So then if he says 'I love you' it doesn't mean anything whatsoever, whereas 'I lust you' would make a lot more sense, I guess. It's a good point.
Versace Frolic chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Genius! Well, this idea is also basically my own take on the situation, so it's not as much of a compliment as it is a massive ego stroke, haha. BUT! It definitely makes perfect sense. Love replaced by lust, love being a dirty word-for creatures without hearts, love is the ultimate unnatural act.
YinYangDarkLight chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
HA! I loved your disclaimer. That's one of the best ones I've seen!

Yes, it was weird and you probably are crazy. But I thought it was a good way to have Roxas really go after his heart. :)

Keep writing!

-Yinnie
teaberry chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I love reading different takes on their canon relationship, and I think that this might be one of my favorites.
Lightning Sage chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
That WAS weird...but an interesting take on the Axel-Roxas relationship. It certainly is a possible course and outcome of their relationship.

The style of writing in this was unique-I liked the way you used the parenthetical statements to explain character actions and point out their thoughts. The utilization of the parentheses separated these important lines from the rest of the story, and I felt it was effective in your purpose. Furthermore, I didn't see any spelling or grammatical mistakes-always a plus!

The last few lines, starting with the "(Love was taboo...)" were wonderfully written. Even though the piece overall wasn't very long, you made every word count.

Nicely done. I very much enjoyed this.
duh its me chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Wah. ;_; Too good, dammit. Too good.

I got teary near the end. And now my dad's looking at me like I'm insane. Stupid him.

Anyways, this was freakin' amazing. Like, whoa. You inspire me, girl. Seriously. I think I'm gonna go update mah story now. :D
Cassie-san chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
This was very good.

I loved it very much,

especially the burning part.

I love masochistic AkuRoku.

Okay, now the only error I can point out...?

It's not even that bad.

It's just throws the story slightly... /off/.

I thought the very ending was /slight/ rushed.

There. That's all that's wrong.

And others may not even agree with me, I'm just... picky.

Anywoo, this was amazing. I favorite. :]
deleted9account chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
i absolutely loved... or should i say i "lusted" this fic. i never would have even thought of or considered this concept/plotline, but it was done very well! great job, keep writting!