Reviews for The Observer
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
A really good fic, pure Grissom. I love the fact that he was completly clueless despite his love of the d├ętails. He really can be a dork about others people feelings.

The relationship between Greg and Nick is cute and seem really good.
The Black Rose16 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
very cute
Melancholic-Wolf chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
One of my favourites stories Nick/Greg ! *_* I love when it's a "POV"'s Grissom X3 You really have a wonderful writing ! *O*

Thanks for this awesome fic' X3
SunMonTue chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Heh. Lovely. And so so Gil. Being all befuddled that he's the last to know.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Not technically the SAME sentence.
luukaa chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Poor Grissom, his world all shaken up, but how can anybody not noticing they should be together, okay maybe the scriptwriters, stupid people they are :D
Old-Soul-Rock-n-Roll chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
NICE! that was hilarious~!

voyeur Grissom!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
That was great!
Blatantly Jennifer chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I'm disappointed with myself, because it seems like there is always a fic of yours that I haven't read yet ! (insert pout here)

:) This was lovely, dear. One of your first, eh ? Very lovely. I snickered, definitely.

This is short, I know, but I have to hop off and see what other fics I have missed.

- Jennifer
Ella Dean Pendragon chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
hey awesome and slightly worrying coz i dremt something simular to this last night! funny eh?
happyharper13 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
LOL. Awesome fic. Hilarious Grissom- I love how he treats them like specimens with the "re-evaluating," et al.
Coldbone chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I'm seriousley glad you posted this fic at this site too! This is a nice fic, and I think Grissom was pretty in character, and the way you described "him finding out" must be the way it would've happened... WILL happen! Nice job!

- "HappyMe"